One night stands or long term?

long term is better but one night often happen while searching for men or just by accident. When my wife worked in Atlanta she met seven different men in order to find two regulars for the year she worked at Home Depot. This can have unexpected consequences, we were at home and had not had anyone around for a while when three men asked to visit , so she had a morning afternoon and evening but then the same thing happened the next day. Men will come and go and due to circumstance are not able to visit routinely. When she first started she went fishing at the locsl club and had a few one nighters before finding regulars. Try to enjoy whatever happens
This is true. I don’t see men 1x on purpose but it has happened many times for mutual good reasons.

Yes, sometimes at parties, traveling for work, etc you may selectively hook up because the NEED and initial attraction is so hot plus the opportunity is there (drinking alone at hotel bars and already having a room).

I agree with this post as it has usually taken “kissing” (fucking) a few frogs to find the right 1 long-term Bull. The reward has always been worth it, and 90% fun along the way.

Both are good in their own ways. I try to always have a few long term guys. I do like one nighters when traveling. Also, I have mentioned elsewhere, I absolutely love being a guy’s first white pussy.

Attachments

• E0F80BB2-9F89-47B2-9E25-4CAFA5C0F265.jpeg
    E0F80BB2-9F89-47B2-9E25-4CAFA5C0F265.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 98A1A8AA-E2D6-48F5-A823-D30627A40F56.jpeg
    98A1A8AA-E2D6-48F5-A823-D30627A40F56.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 19
  • F96DC309-DC03-43E7-BF3C-2D5BF15044E0.jpeg
    F96DC309-DC03-43E7-BF3C-2D5BF15044E0.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 19
  • B74F12D9-2E2F-40EA-866D-3E6720C0340D.jpeg
    B74F12D9-2E2F-40EA-866D-3E6720C0340D.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 17
One night stands with couples that are new are ok or with couples that want to try someone new... but when couples have over 50 plus guys validating them... yeaaaa you know that number is beyond that. I just dont want to take the risk with a couple that plays with just anyone and doesnt do a due diligence in their search. There are some guys that will stick their dick in about anything and couples that want their holes filled with about anything... I dont want to get punished for other peoples actions by catching something or getting into drama.

But to be honest, you cant really trust what anyone tells you until you build a relationship with them and they dont want to jeopardize the relationship
💯 As guys that have been doing this longer than 10 years, I feel we should keep the younger guys informed of stuff like this. It's ok to want to have fun but be smart and protect not only yourself but whatever partners you may have! Building something safe may take a little extra effort but it's so worth it

For me a longer term play mate is what I was seeking and have now found.

Some women prefer more casual hook ups to avoid any connection issues that may arise. This is more prominent in couples first starting or younger play mates who enjoy the thrill of converting the married women to BBC .

Longer term advantages are trust , respect , sexual understanding and boundary setting with someone who has come to understand how you like sex and what your sexual preferences are.

I’ve had one and done and a longer term situation that I prefer. More comfortable.
The More You Know Nbc GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Even my one nighters are long, because I stay in that pussy until it's time to leave!

I gotta checkout with the front desk, I be in that pussy so long!😂

Back