One night stands or long term?

Long-term for us, at least to start out.

We're newbies, and my Wife has only dated and slept with me, so She'll need the trust that's built over a long-term to feel safe and comfortable to explore Her sexual and submissive sides.

Maybe eventually She'll feel confident enough for one-night stands, but we know what will work for us for now.
I can say, if you guys really do this you(husband) need to be prepared to see a side of you you've never imagined.
We do this with a guy we know. My very normal wife gets five times more turned on than she ever did with me. We had a good sex life but since we started involving a 2nd guy she absolutely loves it. My wife does things now she wouldn't befor. Anal no problem with him or me.

I can say, if you guys really do this you(husband) need to be prepared to see a side of you you've never imagined.
We do this with a guy we know. My very normal wife gets five times more turned on than she ever did with me. We had a good sex life but since we started involving a 2nd guy she absolutely loves it. My wife does things now she wouldn't befor. Anal no problem with him or me.
Thank you for the words of advice. I sure hope my wife can get five times as excited with someone else! Then she'd really have the best of both worlds: a loving, doting husband, and the best sex life imaginable. Just like she deserves!

Long term is preferred, but she’s met a hot BBC (& his friend would eventually join in) in a swingers club for a hot night. She knows I would be happy to receive an unexpected pic from a new BBC she picked up randomly of her on her knees and about to have a great time. Maybe one day.

depends ahah i usually prefer one time things or other occasional stuff , or if it's long term FWB kind of stuff. i work a lot rn so i like the freedom !

For my husband and I it depends on the situation we have had a long term relationship with a black bull also at the same time we have unexpectedly meet a black guy who I was attracted to as was he so both as I an concerned.

Usually it's someone she's talked to for a minute but on vacation she's free to do what she wants. I learned how fun and hot that could be at Hedo. 😈

It depends on what you're looking for, of course.

On one side of it, the swinger lifestyle is founded on the concept of openly sharing sexual pleasure with as many others as desired. On the heterosexual tip, a woman may enjoy an exciting variety of cocks, and the male may enjoy a very exciting variety of pussies belonging to married women. This, along with varying measures of anonymity, makes the adventure worthwhile.

On the other side, great chemistry being the rare treat that it is, cultivating an ongoing sexually intimate friendship provides a respite from the "hunt," while allowing the opportunity to really discover the nuances of a partner's pleasure centers over repeated encounters. This level of familiarity with the other man's wife is its own unique brand of kink.

Conclusion:

10undw.jpg

Back