One more future cuckold or just a fantasy? Help me...... please

I have read that wearing a chastity cage makes the penis smaller, the idea would be to last longer without masturbating in principle.
i haven't had experience with a chastity cage so can't say for certain. biologically, it doesn't make sense for the penis to shrink. the cage is designed so that the cuckold doesn't give into temptation and start masturbating watching his wife get fucked.

the idea of talking to him about a chastity cage is gaining momentum, we will have to decide whether metal or plastic.
4e789599d393b7cfe4ace141d914b99d
Man-Slut-cock-cage_01.jpg
images

I have no chastity experience yet but steel cages always turn me on. It looks stronger than plastic.Impossible to break. Best for total submission.

4e789599d393b7cfe4ace141d914b99d
Man-Slut-cock-cage_01.jpg
images

I have no chastity experience yet but steel cages always turn me on. It looks stronger than plastic.Impossible to break. Best for total submission.
Metal cages are good but are heavy both achieve the same goal.
Just do not go through a metal detector with metal cage of you'll have some explaining to do. I have both kinds

Stop masturbating everyday- perhaps your performance will improve. Just because you can’t keep your hands of your dick doesn’t mean that some of us are ho don’t masturbate everyday have too. I don’t. Occasionally yes especially if it’s been a while since Ive cum or I’m horny from browsing here. But too me it sounds like you’ve given up trying to pleasure her and are more concerned with yourself. You don’t work?

Back