One more future cuckold or just a fantasy? Help me...... please

This is the collage I masturbate with, she is my wife with an ex from long ago, on the right are pictures of me and on the left what the bull represents to me.

To make it more humiliating I usually do it with the red mini thong and her sandals, while wearing a buttplug in my ass.

The fantasy has gone too far? It is related to the idea of female domination, she has a lot of character.
not sure whether you posted the collage, i can't see it. regardless, femdom is a very common kink. you shouldn't feel ashamed if you like it. you're not hurting yourself or anybody else, so to answer your question, the fantasy hasn't gone too far. yes it may be a little extreme, but that's totally okay. you like what you like. bring this up with your wife, there are no guarantees whether she will be interested in this or want to even do it, but it's always better to be honest and upfront about what you like and want to do with the person you love the most.

From what I have read here, many conclusions can be drawn, a fact that I forgot to mention is that before the idea of cuckolding was gone and until 2 or 3 days I did not remember again, now it is less and less time and practically if I masturbate and ejaculate within the hour I can start to remember.

The idea of the chastity belt would be to maintain that sexual tension for longer and of course not to cum while he cuckolds me, then let me masturbate telling me the details if I am not present.

And of course I would like her to be a hot wife with a steady lover if she wants or to resort to sex toys and tell me that I am no good to her in bed. I would like her to enjoy sex without limits of course but as long as my relationship does not suffer.
some people completely lose the desire of cuckolding after they ejaculate, no matter how much they want it. others (like me) do not lose that desire. in that case, prolonging your pleasure and not wanting to cum quickly is a good thing, you can use a chastity cage or belt.

and it has always been like this? haven't you been sexually frustrated?
At the beginning when we were dating like everyone else we fucked a lot, all this came about because she played a domina with her ex with a suit and a riding crop, she hit him on his cock until he cummed and I started to be interested in these topics, but it came up when we were horny and then in normal life we didn't talk about it again.

I guess now she is frustrated and I was partly frustrated, now masturbating with this fantasy I fulfill my needs, she is not available when I feel like it and with children I guess sex has taken a back seat.

I have read here that I am only interested in my pleasure and to a certain extent it is not true, I would be satisfied with masturbating from time to time and that she fucks with whoever she wants whenever she wants but that she makes me participate.

not sure whether you posted the collage, i can't see it. regardless, femdom is a very common kink. you shouldn't feel ashamed if you like it. you're not hurting yourself or anybody else, so to answer your question, the fantasy hasn't gone too far. yes it may be a little extreme, but that's totally okay. you like what you like. bring this up with your wife, there are no guarantees whether she will be interested in this or want to even do it, but it's always better to be honest and upfront about what you like and want to do with the person you love the most.
I had to reduce the size of the collage, sorry

At the beginning when we were dating like everyone else we fucked a lot, all this came about because she played a domina with her ex with a suit and a riding crop, she hit him on his cock until he cummed and I started to be interested in these topics, but it came up when we were horny and then in normal life we didn't talk about it again.

I guess now she is frustrated and I was partly frustrated, now masturbating with this fantasy I fulfill my needs, she is not available when I feel like it and with children I guess sex has taken a back seat.

I have read here that I am only interested in my pleasure and to a certain extent it is not true, I would be satisfied with masturbating from time to time and that she fucks with whoever she wants whenever she wants but that she makes me participate.
the best thing for you would be to sit your wife down and just have an honest conversation with her. tell her that you are no longer sexually satisfied. it is not healthy to be in a relationship where you aren't being sexually satisfied, no matter how great everything else is. if she agrees with you, then tell her your fantasies and kinks. tell her you want to do femdom and cuckolding. she has experience as a domina so i think she might be interested. but if you don't talk to your wife and just keep on masturbating, then it will ruin your relationship. so please just sit your wife down and have an honest conversation with regarding BOTH her and your's wants and needs.

the best thing for you would be to sit your wife down and just have an honest conversation with her. tell her that you are no longer sexually satisfied. it is not healthy to be in a relationship where you aren't being sexually satisfied, no matter how great everything else is. if she agrees with you, then tell her your fantasies and kinks. tell her you want to do femdom and cuckolding. she has experience as a domina so i think she might be interested. but if you don't talk to your wife and just keep on masturbating, then it will ruin your relationship. so please just sit your wife down and have an honest conversation with regarding BOTH her and your's wants and needs.
I will have to do it even though I have always thought that this fantasy would die with me.

this is great advice, but I really dont get the sense from the OP that he wants any of this in reality. I think he just loves the fantasy, but this will NEVER happen. The fact that he said he loses the desire to be a cuckold once he cums MEANS. a lot. And if you dont know what it says, let me explain. This guy isn't a cuckold. He doesnt care about his wife's sexual pleasure at all. It sounds like his wife doesnt care about sex either. Because women usually say something after 6-9 months of no sex if they are horny beyond belief. I think this guy sounds like a typical guy. He gets turned on, its his fantasy, not his wife and its all about his orgasm, not hers.

Not once did he talk about his wife in the post. The post was all about HIM!! Sound like a cuckold to you? Not really. cuckolds are selfless people. They care more about their wives sexual pleasure than their own. They want their wife to be happy, even at the expense of themselves. This guy isn't sacrificing anything for his wife. If he isn't happy, he doesnt care what his wife thinks.
what does OP mean?

How could I make him more interested in sex, seeing that abstinence does not work, would it be a good idea to give him the dildo as a gift?

you can't be passive if you want to make her interested in sex. gifting her the dildo won't particularly do anything, what if she's not interested in using the dildo? so you have to be more active. you can do that by firstly talking with her. asking her what she wants to do in bed, and then doing your fantasies in bed. that is the best way to revive and spice up your sex life.

dude just tell her you miss having sex with her, and want to act out your fantasies with her. tell her you care about her and want her to be sexually satisfied.

Back