Once You Go Black...

She's suppose to be from Alabama, my state.

I wish I knew a white slut personally I could turn onto black cock, tried to get chats going with couples that are already into it, they just want the black man, or another woman, or couple.

I use to email this woman that lived in the city over from mine, she was into it, never done it. Just got into it from seeing it online. Last time I heard from her she was pregnant again by her white husband, then I just didn't hear from her.

I did something with a swinger couple, she was 30 and hot. She was into black guys, the anti-depressent I was taking and probably nerves interfered with my, ahhh performance. Haven't heard back from them.

Still doing the swinger thing, just getting it when I can. Don't get sex often enough, which was why I was nervous with that woman.

I was married for 8 years, that was 11 years ago. I would of loved to see my ex suck and fuck a big black dick, see that cum shoot onto her face and tits, but she was prudish.

I few times when I raised the black men/sex subject the woman thinks it's gross or that I'm gay and just into the black guy, instead of into seeing white women do it with them and get off.

Wow i dont know what is more strinking to me personally. The BBC's and everything about them in general... or the flat out looks all the women have on there faces

Back