Once You Go Black...

He can eat it, but her mind (and her hand) is on BBC.

View attachment 11085

Now here is the perfect pic for recruiting purposes. It shows everything anyone needs to know as the white boy is doing his duty of only his tongue following the black mans dick while she uses her left hand with her ring in full view to hold on to what has and will provide her the sexual satisfaction she needs all while the black man relaxes and enjoys watching.

Once you go black you can go back, but not likely to be honest. Black cock and sperm are so powerful that once you have sex with black men you don't want to stop - ever. So, the old saying is mostly true. I can't go back although I have dated white men before I was married, but not that many. A few. I mostly like it black now and only have sex with black men on the side cuz I like how they fuck me and use me sexually. ;) Once you have been seduced by black guys they have a power over you that makes you want it more and from different black men too, I found. I love the feeling of having been taken by them and turned into a slut. I keep it dscreet and confidential so my husband, close friends, family and people I work with don't find out. I try to keep it confidential. But, I do consider myself a black cock whore and love that feeling when I'm being fucked especially by a group of black men. I could never give up being one now. I like it too much. ;)

Last edited:
Once you go black you can go back, but not likely to be honest. Black cock and sperm are so powerful that once you have sex with black men you don't want to stop - ever. So, the old saying is mostly true. I can't go back although I date some white men, but not for sex. I only have sex with black men cuz I like how they fuck and use me sexually. ;) Once you have been seduced by black guys they have a power over you that makes you want it more and from different black men too, I found. I love the feeling of having been taken by them and turned into a slut. I keep it dscreet and confidential so my close friends, family and work don't find out. But, I do consider myself and black cock whore and love that feeling when I'm being fucked especially by a group of black men.
Wonderful, the pleasure would be mine to give you a "pearl necklace" after a good sucking...

Once you go black you can go back, but not likely to be honest. Black cock and sperm are so powerful that once you have sex with black men you don't want to stop - ever. So, the old saying is mostly true. I can't go back although I date some white men, but not for sex. I only have sex with black men cuz I like how they fuck and use me sexually. ;) Once you have been seduced by black guys they have a power over you that makes you want it more and from different black men too, I found. I love the feeling of having been taken by them and turned into a slut. I keep it dscreet and confidential so my close friends, family and work don't find out. But, I do consider myself a black cock whore and love that feeling when I'm being fucked especially by a group of black men. I could never give up being one now. I like it too much. ;)

Thats what i want for my wife.

Back