Once You Go Black...

Oh Caroline, what can I say other than What A Woman!! The world needs so many more just like you. The pretty white female like we see out everywhere. The ones that are head turners as she cruises through her daily routines and no one knows that she only fucks black guys and she wouldn't have it any other way.

That has always been a fantasy of mine and a huge turn on to date a fine white female that I have never had sex with but want to really bad and her be a BDO (black dick only) white girl. The icing on the cake would be while we were out together we see a black guy that has fucked her and he knows that I haven't and won't ever be allowed to fuck her.

Once you go black you can go back, but not likely to be honest. Black cock and sperm are so powerful that once you have sex with black men you don't want to stop - ever. So, the old saying is mostly true. I can't go back although I date some white men, but not for sex. I only have sex with black men cuz I like how they fuck and use me sexually. ;) Once you have been seduced by black guys they have a power over you that makes you want it more and from different black men too, I found. I love the feeling of having been taken by them and turned into a slut. I keep it dscreet and confidential so my close friends, family and work don't find out. But, I do consider myself a black cock whore and love that feeling when I'm being fucked especially by a group of black men. I could never give up being one now. I like it too much. ;)

So very true!

Would love to fuck you Caroline make you my little slut I bet you are just oozing with sexuality!

Once you go black you can go back, but not likely to be honest. Black cock and sperm are so powerful that once you have sex with black men you don't want to stop - ever. So, the old saying is mostly true. I can't go back although I date some white men, but not for sex. I only have sex with black men cuz I like how they fuck and use me sexually. ;) Once you have been seduced by black guys they have a power over you that makes you want it more and from different black men too, I found. I love the feeling of having been taken by them and turned into a slut. I keep it dscreet and confidential so my close friends, family and work don't find out. But, I do consider myself a black cock whore and love that feeling when I'm being fucked especially by a group of black men. I could never give up being one now. I like it too much. ;)

Back