On The Watch

Has anyone ever been out in public or setting somewhere watching people. Then you see something and you get really turned on. The fantasy plays through your mind. I will give everyone an example.

The other day I went to this diner to have lunch. The hostess was a really cute white girl. Around 17 or 18 years old. She was a petite girl with brown hair and really pale skin. She sat me down and was very nice. She had a very nice, slim body. Cute cute girl.

Well, after I made my order she came back to my area and there was two older black gentlemen following her. What a turn on. They were twice her size. They had dark black skin. This vision of them together. I could not stop think about that girl taking those two black gentlemen home and all three of them fucking.

I would love to hear from others if anything like that has ever happened before.

I was in a warehouse type park once there was a semi with a sleeper backed up to some loading docks. I see a car parks in a space across from it and gets out. She's white in heels and a dress on truck diver meets her and yep he's black they hugged and climbed in the truck and disappeared with out let truck going any where

Back