On The Watch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by luvthatstuff, Feb 6, 2015.

1. luvthatstuff

luvthatstuff New Member

Has anyone ever been out in public or setting somewhere watching people. Then you see something and you get really turned on. The fantasy plays through your mind. I will give everyone an example.

The other day I went to this diner to have lunch. The hostess was a really cute white girl. Around 17 or 18 years old. She was a petite girl with brown hair and really pale skin. She sat me down and was very nice. She had a very nice, slim body. Cute cute girl.

Well, after I made my order she came back to my area and there was two older black gentlemen following her. What a turn on. They were twice her size. They had dark black skin. This vision of them together. I could not stop think about that girl taking those two black gentlemen home and all three of them fucking.

I would love to hear from others if anything like that has ever happened before.
  2. jdflacpl

jdflacpl Active Member Real Person Gold Member

I was in a warehouse type park once there was a semi with a sleeper backed up to some loading docks. I see a car parks in a space across from it and gets out. She's white in heels and a dress on truck diver meets her and yep he's black they hugged and climbed in the truck and disappeared with out let truck going any where