On my knees...

This unfortunately doesn't have anything to do with a BBC, but it's a bi cuckold experience I had.

I was out of town on business and met up with a guy at the hotel. We got to talking about our wives and I showed him a picture of mine. He expressed how attractive he thought she was and from there we traveled into a conversation about our sex lives that led us back to his room. I pulled up pictures of my wife with and without her clothes and he had me get on my knees in front of him and suck his cock while he told me how he would fuck my wife. It was probably one of the hottest times I've ever had on my own. We were both at the hotel for the week and I stopped by his room every night that week.

This unfortunately doesn't have anything to do with a BBC, but it's a bi cuckold experience I had.

I was out of town on business and met up with a guy at the hotel. We got to talking about our wives and I showed him a picture of mine. He expressed how attractive he thought she was and from there we traveled into a conversation about our sex lives that led us back to his room. I pulled up pictures of my wife with and without her clothes and he had me get on my knees in front of him and suck his cock while he told me how he would fuck my wife. It was probably one of the hottest times I've ever had on my own. We were both at the hotel for the week and I stopped by his room every night that week.

lucky you

I think other guys like to see pics of wives even if not nude and tell you how sexy they are and how they would like to make them a slut for their cock and we get turned on hearing that.

My wife has cukolded me for years. She has always liked me watching. The first black lover insisted that I join in by preforming oral sex on him while my wife watched. My wife loved it and now loves seeing me with a dick in my mouth.
My wife works Saturday's and I play golf. My good friend picks me up at ourhouse Sat mornings. We ply 18 then have lunch and drinks at the club. One Sat i asked my friend to come in and give me a hand with a quick project. It only took a few minutes . I offered him a beer . He asked if he could talk to me about a personal matter. Over 2 beers he told me about his frigid wife who refused to have sex with him. He asked me about my sex like with my wife. I hedged but then broke down and. Told him the truth that my wife loved sex with black men and loved to watch me being a sub doing what ever my wife and the bull ordered. My friend laughed and said that was a great story . You had me going for a minute. I slipped flash drive into theTV and showed my friend pictures of my wife in various positions with a black dick inside her. There were also pictures of me with a black dick in my mouth and a few with my face covered in cum. My friend asked if I would give him a hand job. I said yes but as soon as he pulled his dick out I took him into my mouth. It didn't take him long to get to a picture of my wife on her back legs spread with a huge creampie in her pussy. He moaned and exploded into my mouth. Now we do this every Sat after golf.

My wife has cukolded me for years. She has always liked me watching. The first black lover insisted that I join in by preforming oral sex on him while my wife watched. ...He moaned and exploded into my mouth. Now we do this every Sat after golf.
Be careful. Cuckoldry can be a gateway into being a true fag and then the next thing you know you will be giving oral sex to everybody you know.

I had my first experience with a guy who disliked my girlfriend and her pals

It happened at a house party. I'd been talking to him, asking him to leave her alone etc, he was asking what was in it for him. He just got his cock out and slid it in my mouth, and back out. It only lasted a second, but I was rock hard. I'm not sure if it was because of the cock, or the fact that getting caught would've been horrendous, especially with my girlfriend knowing

Back