Omg !! I’m a black woman that’s turning into a white cuck man 😩

A white cuck is so fucking pathetic to me, so weak and soft … sometimes hearing them speak of bbc n white pussy is so annoying… but at the same time , the same thing that I despise n frown upon n makes me sick to my stomach I feel like I’m slowly becoming …. The way they feel about black men is how I feel about white women, the way they want to see their wife suck n fuck big black cock is how I want to see my man fuck n suck juicy white pussy… am I just as pathetic as the white cuck ???
Yes you are I hope you can accept and enjoy your nature as we whitebois do 👍

A white cuck is so fucking pathetic to me, so weak and soft … sometimes hearing them speak of bbc n white pussy is so annoying… but at the same time , the same thing that I despise n frown upon n makes me sick to my stomach I feel like I’m slowly becoming …. The way they feel about black men is how I feel about white women, the way they want to see their wife suck n fuck big black cock is how I want to see my man fuck n suck juicy white pussy… am I just as pathetic as the white cuck ???
Damn, it is hot, but it is throwing me off at the dame time. Have you ask your husband how he feels about this?

many years ago when we were making the transition from a couple that swapped to a hot and cuckold couple, we met a black couple. Husband was very well endowed, handsome and fit. He enjoyed my wife very much and she enjoyed him. His wife and I loved to watch them. The black wife would help from time to time, but she really enjoyed watching her husband my wife as much as I enjoyed watching my wife by her husband. It was great. Kathleen used to see them alone sometimes as well.

Last edited:
I sometimes had to stay at least 10 feet from our Bull in the adult theater while Mary was on her knees sucking his dick with her hands behind her back.I wanted to kiss her and taste and smell him but he wouldn't let me.he was sooo fine.But after he finished he called me over to clean her

You need a white mouth on your fat pussy while you watch your guy suck and fuck that white pussy. I'll bet you'll have some violent orgasms. Then you'll be ready to take a beating from a BWC.

Yea kind of, but it’s not pathetic if it’s fun.

You're not pathetic and neither are white male cucks. You should embrace it if that's what you like and want just like many white male cuckolds. It's beautiful to see. More black women should get involved in the cuckold dynamic either helping black men finding white women or white couples to fuck and for you to dominate them too or become a cuckquean and partner with white cucks to get as many white women to go black.

I don’t have a husband

First of all, let me tell you baby that you are hot... LOVE that camel toe pic!! With Black Alpha males attracting HOARDS of white women and drowning in white pussy as they are nowadays... imho at some point we will be seeing a LOT more white men and Black women. I feel I'm already seeing it more and more every day, much more than I used to.

You said you don't like white guys - in my experience you're definitely a minority, MOST Black women I've met and talk to just love white men. Obviously not for sexual reasons lol, but I think it's again, the contrast/difference.

I've been with EVERY race of women. My favorite is Latina, personal preference. I love the way their pussies ALL smell (NO I"m not generalizing, they ALL have a nice peppery taste), with Black women being a close second. I've been with several Black women and they were all just wonderful...

It's so weird too because, I absolutely LOVE a nice THICK white woman, but for some reason when it comes to Black women, I like them thin. Not sure why.

Blondes are my LEAST favorite... everyone one of them I have been with (a LOT; I ******* regularly), they didn't get very wet and their pussies ALL stank really bad.

Asian girls in my experience have very little scent "down there" at all, and they were blah.

It's NOT just skin color... in my expeirence of having been with maybe 100 women over the years, these groups have all had the traits I mentioned above.

No Ma’am i think you’re great 😊

Back