Olympic Games affair

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
My wife wanted to be a volunteer at the 2000 Sydney games ,however, she didn’t get chosen so she became a host for visitors, we sent the children to there grandparents in Queensland for a month holiday and that gave us two rooms to accommodate our visitors.
We were given two men from South Africa, waiting at the airport with a sign which had Alex and Ralph written.

As the passengers arrived we eagerly looked for two men walking out , as you can imagine most were black ,then suddenly we were faced with two elderly very well dressed and very black men , they greeted us with a handshake for me and kiss for Kim , for the first few days they settled in ,I had to work and Kim took them around on the fourth night as we lay in bed ,Kim, told me they had got a little friendly and touchy-feely,so the next morning before I left for work left a couple of photo albums around , that night at dinner I suggested we go to the beach on Sunday , they agreed but didn’t have any swimwear, Kim suggested we go to our nude beach which was an instant yes .

Sunday came and we set of early as it was very hot , beach was quite,found a nice spot Kim gave out the towels and undressed she sat naked on her towel, both men looked nervously at me but I did the same and lay on my tummy they then undressed , l saw Kim smile and her eyes widened, Ralph had dropped his pants to reveal a huge fat cock and balls plus Alex was not a bad size either, Kim stood up gave Ralph sunscreen and asked for him to apply to her back , Ralph started on her neck and shoulders and slowly down her back to her ass she arched her back his fingers went into her crack and must have gone into her because she moaned , this confirmed she wanted to have the two men, they splashed and played in the water , we sat around for a while and it became obvious Ralph wanted to fuck Kim , his cock was twitching all morning.

We left around 1 pm as the sun was burning us , at home we all went and showered , we have three showers at home two upstairs one down which is very large , Kim took downstairs,as I climbed the stairs I said to Ralph why don’t you use the downstairs shower , knowing Kim was using it , so Alex and I used the upstairs ones , I heard Alex go downstairs so I took my time , eventually I went down , in the back room I saw Kim on all fours being fucked by Alex while trying to suck and eat Ralph’s cock and balls , Kim was frantic and Ralph was verbal calling her all sorts , he looked over to me with a huge smile , Steve , she’s mine now so come and watch me stretch her , tell him Kim ,what do you want , Kim turned her head , sorry babe but Ralph now Owns me , she then asked Ralph to fuck , no bitch not yet Alex hasn’t finished yet .

Both Ralph and Alex used Kim for the next two weeks , on one night out in kings cross at a strip club there was a group of black men watching a pole dancer , Ralph told Kim to go and entertain them , she walked over between them knelt down one opened his pants ,Kim sucked his cock until he blew a load down her throat this caused a little problem as the dancer got the shits , but she came down kissed Kim and both women went out the back with the group , Kim came back covered in cum , the dancer took Kim to clean up ,

The fun lasted for a total of three weeks , Ralph used her in every way , he said he would be back but that was 20 years ago.

My wife wanted to be a volunteer at the 2000 Sydney games ,however, she didn’t get chosen so she became a host for visitors, we sent the children to there grandparents in Queensland for a month holiday and that gave us two rooms to accommodate our visitors.
We were given two men from South Africa, waiting at the airport with a sign which had Alex and Ralph written.

As the passengers arrived we eagerly looked for two men walking out , as you can imagine most were black ,then suddenly we were faced with two elderly very well dressed and very black men , they greeted us with a handshake for me and kiss for Kim , for the first few days they settled in ,I had to work and Kim took them around on the fourth night as we lay in bed ,Kim, told me they had got a little friendly and touchy-feely,so the next morning before I left for work left a couple of photo albums around , that night at dinner I suggested we go to the beach on Sunday , they agreed but didn’t have any swimwear, Kim suggested we go to our nude beach which was an instant yes .

Sunday came and we set of early as it was very hot , beach was quite,found a nice spot Kim gave out the towels and undressed she sat naked on her towel, both men looked nervously at me but I did the same and lay on my tummy they then undressed , l saw Kim smile and her eyes widened, Ralph had dropped his pants to reveal a huge fat cock and balls plus Alex was not a bad size either, Kim stood up gave Ralph sunscreen and asked for him to apply to her back , Ralph started on her neck and shoulders and slowly down her back to her ass she arched her back his fingers went into her crack and must have gone into her because she moaned , this confirmed she wanted to have the two men, they splashed and played in the water , we sat around for a while and it became obvious Ralph wanted to fuck Kim , his cock was twitching all morning.

We left around 1 pm as the sun was burning us , at home we all went and showered , we have three showers at home two upstairs one down which is very large , Kim took downstairs,as I climbed the stairs I said to Ralph why don’t you use the downstairs shower , knowing Kim was using it , so Alex and I used the upstairs ones , I heard Alex go downstairs so I took my time , eventually I went down , in the back room I saw Kim on all fours being fucked by Alex while trying to suck and eat Ralph’s cock and balls , Kim was frantic and Ralph was verbal calling her all sorts , he looked over to me with a huge smile , Steve , she’s mine now so come and watch me stretch her , tell him Kim ,what do you want , Kim turned her head , sorry babe but Ralph now Owns me , she then asked Ralph to fuck , no bitch not yet Alex hasn’t finished yet .

Both Ralph and Alex used Kim for the next two weeks , on one night out in kings cross at a strip club there was a group of black men watching a pole dancer , Ralph told Kim to go and entertain them , she walked over between them knelt down one opened his pants ,Kim sucked his cock until he blew a load down her throat this caused a little problem as the dancer got the shits , but she came down kissed Kim and both women went out the back with the group , Kim came back covered in cum , the dancer took Kim to clean up ,

The fun lasted for a total of three weeks , Ralph used her in every way , he said he would be back but that was 20 years ago.
Love your hot story!

Damn that was hot love to hear more

Back