OLDER WOMEN MORE LIEKLY TO CHEAT

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
If you have reached your sixties and then you don't have to worry about your wife sneaking out on you anymore, think again. The age group of 59 - 69 has the highest number of married women looking for some strange cock than any other age group. Maybe because their husbands have slowed down.
0188bfbe1d1fc1170c1701b89565a8b8.jpg

My wife is 59, she didn't cheat but has a black lover that of course I know about. He is 63, she also sleeps with a friend of mine who is 58. The point is she gets more cock now then ever before. Her lover fucks her every weekend, all weekend sometimes and my friend with the big dick fucks her 4-5 times a month too. Being her cuck husband is the best.

Older women don't need to cheat and few do in my experience because they're at a stage in life they don't worry about certain social norms and proper protocol. In fact, many older women have searched out BBC/BULLS for sex because old racial restrictions are less entrenched and sexual curiosity/fantasies have taken over often, with approval of hubby. Sometimes Grandma is a real FREAK-ON-A-LEASH....

If you have reached your sixties and then you don't have to worry about your wife sneaking out on you anymore, think again. The age group of 59 - 69 has the highest number of married women looking for some strange cock than any other age group. Maybe because their husbands have slowed down.
View attachment 3492996
Mature madam is very well built....

Older women don't need to cheat and few do in my experience because they're at a stage in life they don't worry about certain social norms and proper protocol. In fact, many older women have searched out BBC/BULLS for sex because old racial restrictions are less entrenched and sexual curiosity/fantasies have taken over often, with approval of hubby. Sometimes Grandma is a real FREAK-ON-A-LEASH....

Back