Older Married PAWG Teacher Easily Seduced After Trying Weed

Being a white female English teacher at an inner-city high school in Chicago certainly got me "woke". At 49, I was a plump, middle-aged soccer mom that decided to go back into teaching, hoping to "change lives". Some of the boys would purposely let their manhood slide out of the pant-leg of their gym shorts. Naturally, I turned beet red. Their typical reaction was just to smile at me. I was flustered as class went on. As lewd as it was, I could feel (and smell) my pussy start to moisten. I mean some of the boys were huge, with big mushroom heads. So different than hubby's. I began racing home after school and would quickly slide in a good size dildo, before ******* and hubby got home. I definitely needed some relief. This went on a while and I eventually let a couple of the boys "bump" on me and nutt on my leggings.

One Friday, I finally gave in to the offer to "do a little herb" with one of my students. Of course, in the back-seat of my mini-van. Not really knowing how to "toke", Willis told me to "just open my mouth", he then proceeded to put his lips to mine and blew the kush or skunk (I don't remember) smoke into my lungs. It didn't take long before we were making-out. Darting his tongue in my mouth, it was like a precursor to sex. When he started feeling me up, I tried to tell him no, telling him I didn't shower this morning and it probably smells a bit ripe. Willis could care less. He went from one to two, then three fingers in my wet pussy. I was ovulating and white, creamy discharge was on his fingers. When he eased down his shorts, he didn't have to tell me what to do. I felt so naughty with a big black cock in my mouth. I even liked the feeling of his hand on the back of my head push down, telling me to "throat that ni@@er dick, you white bitch". I mean really, was he supposed to show me any respect? He treated me like a slut, most likely because that's what I'd become.

Being a white female English teacher at an inner-city high school in Chicago certainly got me "woke". At 49, I was a plump, middle-aged soccer mom that decided to go back into teaching, hoping to "change lives". Some of the boys would purposely let their manhood slide out of the pant-leg of their gym shorts. Naturally, I turned beet red. Their typical reaction was just to smile at me. I was flustered as class went on. As lewd as it was, I could feel (and smell) my pussy start to moisten. I mean some of the boys were huge, with big mushroom heads. So different than hubby's. I began racing home after school and would quickly slide in a good size dildo, before ******* and hubby got home. I definitely needed some relief. This went on a while and I eventually let a couple of the boys "bump" on me and nutt on my leggings.

One Friday, I finally gave in to the offer to "do a little herb" with one of my students. Of course, in the back-seat of my mini-van. Not really knowing how to "toke", Willis told me to "just open my mouth", he then proceeded to put his lips to mine and blew the kush or skunk (I don't remember) smoke into my lungs. It didn't take long before we were making-out. Darting his tongue in my mouth, it was like a precursor to sex. When he started feeling me up, I tried to tell him no, telling him I didn't shower this morning and it probably smells a bit ripe. Willis could care less. He went from one to two, then three fingers in my wet pussy. I was ovulating and white, creamy discharge was on his fingers. When he eased down his shorts, he didn't have to tell me what to do. I felt so naughty with a big black cock in my mouth. I even liked the feeling of his hand on the back of my head push down, telling me to "throat that ni@@er dick, you white bitch". I mean really, was he supposed to show me any respect? He treated me like a slut, most likely because that's what I'd become.
Was she a good teacher......

It says "male" on account, but we are a married couple. In answer to your question, "Yes", I believe I was a very good teacher. I know I tried. However, I never would have believed that it would be my life that did most of the changing. While I was the only white teacher, at the school, many of the other black female teachers engaged in much the same behavior. You'd be astonished how acceptable it really was or is.

Love that

Love your story

I keep reading and every time it gets better. For your sake I hope you can continue this. Nothing sexier than an older hottie getting high with one of her students. Please continue this and keep us informed

I keep reading and every time it gets better. For your sake I hope you can continue this. Nothing sexier than an older hottie getting high with one of her students. Please continue this and keep us informed
Thank you for the compliments. But the truth practically writes itself. I just do my best to remember what happened. Not always so easy to do, especially when some of the guys would sneek a little an addictive white substance into the blunt they offered me.

Oh no. I was a Chicago Public School (CPS) teacher and as you may have heard, due to our union (CTU) we are still not back in the classroom. I couldn't take it anymore... so I retired. But there were other reasons too.
Love to get to be taught by you! You sound like a fun time teacher!

That's a real nice story I was starting to get hard just reading it damn wish you was my teacher lol lol I'll play the student you can be teacher let's get in your vehicle smoke some weed and do the damn thing lol lol

Same area. Never got lucky myself,but a friend did. They were a CPL for 2yrs after graduation they had 2 *******. We all just minded our own business . They were a good CPL until he died.

Oh no. I was a Chicago Public School (CPS) teacher and as you may have heard, due to our union (CTU) we are still not back in the classroom. I couldn't take it anymore... so I retired. But there were other reasons too.
So are you still active in the lifestyle and possibly till see some of your former students?

Back