Older man, older wife

Older/mature wives know that they've got to catch up with the younger sluts. And they know, too, that they've got plenty of attraction when it comes to wanting Black men in their lives.

There's plenty of mature wives right now that want to become Black Cock whores, but simply haven't the attitude of what it takes to find one. Either that, or they feel they're way past their years.

0_106.jpg0_530.jpg

Older/mature wives know that they've got to catch up with the younger sluts. And they know, too, that they've got plenty of attraction when it comes to wanting Black men in their lives.

There's plenty of mature wives right now that want to become Black Cock whores, but simply haven't the attitude of what it takes to find one. Either that, or they feel they're way past their years.

women in their 40S & 50s can be the hottest women you'll ever experience.

my wife's libido spiked after she turned 50.

My wife was great until she turned 60 then menopause put an end to everything! Like someone turned off the switch then ripped it off the fuckin wall. She sleeps with the cat.

I agree. My lady is 70 and would make a black bull happy
Love hearing about older wives still in the game! My best piece of ass ever was my neighbors mom,she was a 5 foot 5 French Canadian blonde 130 pounds. 38 C tits. I couldn't pry her off my cock. She was 69 years old the last time I saw her. Cancer took her.

Back