Older man, older wife

I am in my mid-60s (I refuse to believe it) and my wife-to-be is in her late 50s. We have a long-distance relationship, but that will soon change and we will get married. I have convinced her that she is a slut, and she has embraced the idea. Trouble is, she doesn't realize I am serious. I want her to fully embrace the hotwife/slut lifestyle when she comes to America? She loves the idea of BBC, I want her to experience it.

I don't want her too surprised.

I am in my mid-60s (I refuse to believe it) and my wife-to-be is in her late 50s. We have a long-distance relationship, but that will soon change and we will get married. I have convinced her that she is a slut, and she has embraced the idea. Trouble is, she doesn't realize I am serious. I want her to fully embrace the hotwife/slut lifestyle when she comes to America? She loves the idea of BBC, I want her to experience it.

Hi iam Nick were you located

We're are you located

It doesn't matter if she's a young hotwife, a middle aged hotwife, or a mature hotwife that BBC doesn't discriminate and is a firm believer that every woman has the right to get her back blown out by a well hung stud!

So we thank you for your generosity and willingness to share and we encourage you to bring your lovely mature hotwife into the lifestyle so that we can stretch her out and fill her up like she deserves!♠️

In our case the wife was turned on by her Gym trainer,she would come home in a good mood and was always bringing him up. She fought it for quite awhile ,but after I spoke to him about her fascination with him or what he was doing,I told him to go for it,I was on board . Took him about 5 months to convince her and seduced her ,but now she's making up for lost time

In our case the wife was turned on by her Gym trainer,she would come home in a good mood and was always bringing him up. She fought it for quite awhile ,but after I spoke to him about her fascination with him or what he was doing,I told him to go for it,I was on board . Took him about 5 months to convince her and seduced her ,but now she's making up for lost time
So how did you encourage her interest in black guys once you noticed she liked the trainer?

Once her trainer made it with her a few times he introduced her to a few of his friends when they or we were out at night. She took a fancy to some,others she wouldn't give a second look because of their attitude or something they said.I had given her a hall pass along time ago and she started using it. As far as black guys go we have never looked at people because of their race,we both grew up with many culture friends,who we enjoy hanging with so color has never been an issue. And once she started to see what a lot of the guys were packing she started becoming the cock hound that she is,lol

Back