Older man, older wife

My wife met a younger black man who eventually asked her to visit him alone at his home. She was hesitant but I could tell she wanted to go.
We discussed it and I told her she could go. We both knew what might happen but we neither of us acknowledged it. she was in her early 50's then. He was in his 30's. Several hours later, she came home with a thoroughly fucked look.She said he asked her to dance. Before she knew it her clothes were off and they were fucking. She said they spent most of the day in bed. From that point on, she would visit him or he would visit her. Each time, she was happier and in a much better mood. I would get much more sex for the next few days than normal. As a result, we are both happier. That has been going on for 18 years now.

My wife met a younger black man who eventually asked her to visit him alone at his home. She was hesitant but I could tell she wanted to go.
We discussed it and I told her she could go. We both knew what might happen but we neither of us acknowledged it. she was in her early 50's then. He was in his 30's. Several hours later, she came home with a thoroughly fucked look.She said he asked her to dance. Before she knew it her clothes were off and they were fucking. She said they spent most of the day in bed. From that point on, she would visit him or he would visit her. Each time, she was happier and in a much better mood. I would get much more sex for the next few days than normal. As a result, we are both happier. That has been going on for 18 years now.
what an unbelievable sexy woman. your media is off the charts, hot. i love curvy women.

I'm glad you were able to grasp and allow them to be to themselves. In the end she's a happy wife! 😉

Mature wives know that they've got loads of tits to entice black men to look their way. And especially those wives who've opened their minds to being Blacked, they aren't afraid to show off their assets.

Always say can not go wrong with a sexy and experienced woman who knows what she wants, what she likes and can also teach you a thing or two

You and your wife are very fortunate to have a happy marriage that works with the lifestyle!

I started with a younger black man and I have had a couple of experiences of younger men hitting on me and being suggestive, and the whole thing turns me on more than I can explain...
I need a young thug in my life! :)

Back