Older bulls or younger bulls

Fair enough,have heard a lot of stories about people saying the same thing about fellow young bulls. It’s sucks that some us give others a bad name but it is what it is. It’s good to remember that we’re all individuals and they are some exceptions that prove the rule.

As for me, I have glowing reviews and I’ll continue to learn and grow. If we ever meet, I’d be happy to show you what a bull with the stamina of a young one and the maturity of an old one can do😉
You sound like a wonderful young black bull that truly appreciates fucking a white man's wife and can still respect her and her supportive loving white cuckold husband.

It’s a lifestyle,it’s all about mutual respect. I’ll humiliate em if that’s what they’re into but at the end of the day it’s all about respect
I agree. True that some of us white cuckold husbands do enjoy some humiliation but it has to be done in a respectful way. That may seem impossible bit it isn't. It is something that is developed between a black man, a white wife and her husband.

Fair enough,have heard a lot of stories about people saying the same thing about fellow young bulls. It’s sucks that some us give others a bad name but it is what it is. It’s good to remember that we’re all individuals and they are some exceptions that prove the rule.

As for me, I have glowing reviews and I’ll continue to learn and grow. If we ever meet, I’d be happy to show you what a bull with the stamina of a young one and the maturity of an old one can do😉
sounds great

I have done both and enjoy them both. I see a 22 year old regularly and he is great, but he wants his friends to fuck me too. I also date a 61 year old who does push all of my buttons.
Your young'un thinks you're hot and wants to share you with his friends. Any chance he's pimping you out?

I love me an confident, older, tall, fit, hung, black man who knows what he wants and takes it. But I don’t discriminate as long as he has a big black dick it’s good enough for me

Back