Older Black Men

Wife prefers older black men by far after our experience. at first I thought it was because of their experience with wives.But older men are usually dominant in bed but gentle to her feelings and polite in public showing her interest not just wanting to fuck and go. Older men know what they got and make sure they are set up to continue meeting. I was shocked when older bull told me after her pussy tasted as good as it looked and I felt that was a polite complaint.
As a 63 yo BBC I definitely agree

I've started seeing an older black gentleman. I'm 54, he is about 60. He is very different from most of the guys I have been out with since my divorce.

He is bigger, about 6'2" with a bit of a beer belly. But, sweet, intelligent with a great sense of humor. I thought I like younger men, but wow, was swept off my feet.

Have any other white divorced women dated older black men? I loved our meeting, we are meeting again tomorrow....smiles.
you my friend scored. Cause as black men age, youll get a better quality. Too many going for dick instead of talking some. The intelligence is what got you.

My wife has always perfered older men of any color but now that she is black only i notice it seems the sex is better when i get to watch but even if she is just telling me about it I can hear a difference in her voice

My wife has always perfered older men of any color but now that she is black only i notice it seems the sex is better when i get to watch but even if she is just telling me about it I can hear a difference in her voice
That's hot love that experience

Back