Old white cow

I know of his story and he too was a victim of his era. If he took the stance of civil rights for his era back then before MLK Jr. he would have been recognized as a visionary and a hero. And then in that era he would have been ruined, maybe even killed?
yup it does not pay to judge others to much things are seldom simple. we have fucked with people from all over and all persuasions and now i host travelers from all over

I wasn't sure what to put here so I didn't write anything for awhlie. Then I read a post in a group that talked about being called a cow. That's pretty much me, an old white cow. 2 big floppy udders on my chest. When I was growing up we had cows on our farm and I remember seeing the bull mount the cows so I know something of how they felt. Sometimes black men would take us out to the fence and fuck us in sight of the cows, reminding us of what we really are underneth all the pretense.
a black bull mating with and breeding a white cow is hot

I wasn't sure what to put here so I didn't write anything for awhlie. Then I read a post in a group that talked about being called a cow. That's pretty much me, an old white cow. 2 big floppy udders on my chest. When I was growing up we had cows on our farm and I remember seeing the bull mount the cows so I know something of how they felt. Sometimes black men would take us out to the fence and fuck us in sight of the cows, reminding us of what we really are underneth all the pretense.
Damn this is hot!!!

So
hot

Welcome here.
Let's be more positive.
Looking for a nice lady to fuck hard and regularly
Where are you, let's have a chat

Back