Old white cow

mabel1945

Female
I wasn't sure what to put here so I didn't write anything for awhlie. Then I read a post in a group that talked about being called a cow. That's pretty much me, an old white cow. 2 big floppy udders on my chest. When I was growing up we had cows on our farm and I remember seeing the bull mount the cows so I know something of how they felt. Sometimes black men would take us out to the fence and fuck us in sight of the cows, reminding us of what we really are underneth all the pretense.

cows are great they provide milk and meat and more and you can even ride them and old cow is the tasty ones

Separation by day, integration by night.
ha ha daytime as well, i have been with a woman from Rwanda who i knew in Montreal and a few guys from Africa as well. One thing i know is that being naked and having sex can be very opening and sucking a cock makes people cum together

ha ha daytime as well, i have been with a woman from Rwanda who i knew in Montreal and a few guys from Africa as well. One thing i know is that being naked and having sex can be very opening and sucking a cock makes people cum together
True, but I was referring to the years when @mabel1945 was young and there was no openness about interracial marriages as there is today.

True, but I was referring to the years when @mabel1945 was young and there was no openness about interracial marriages as there is today.
yes but there has always been interracial , it used to be religions in some places and catholics could not have sex with protestants. Even Strom Thurmond has a black ******* , hard to believe after what came out of his mouth

yes but there has always been interracial , it used to be religions in some places and catholics could not have sex with protestants. Even Strom Thurmond has a black ******* , hard to believe after what came out of his mouth
I know of his story and he too was a victim of his era. If he took the stance of civil rights for his era back then before MLK Jr. he would have been recognized as a visionary and a hero. And then in that era he would have been ruined, maybe even killed?

Back