Old Time Swingers

OlderCouple88

Couple
From
UK
We started Swinging , I guess , circa 1981, We just had a a few friends who we swapped with.
I soon realised I loved watching my wife get fucked by other men, but none of the guys seemed particularly well endowed.
We went to a party organised near London,I got involved with a couple for a while and was separated from my wife,I eventually came back to the very large lounge where most of the couples and singles were gathered to watch a white girl being doubly penetrated by two huge black guys at the same time.
I couldn’t believe the girl was my lovely wife.
The audience was enthralled by what they were Watching,I remember there was a group of 3 single coloured girls watching, and seemed to be getting quite turned on watching my wife’s performance.
On the way home I asked my wife what prompted Her to put on a sex show for all to watch.
She said She had always wondered what it felt like to have a huge black cock, and started out with 1 and then one of his mates joined in , and realised although it hurt a bit She really enjoyed it.
I said I never realised She was into putting on a show for people, She replied that She did not know what came over Her.
Over the next few weeks we discussed this night many times, I told Her how much I had enjoyed what She had done that night.
She asked me if I was just saying that , to which I replied She could do it again whenever She wanted too.
However in those days ,it was difficult to arrange these things, and a couple of years slipped away,
by this time, I found I got more pleasure from my Wifes adventures than me finding other woman on my own.
I had a few woman and couples I/We had sexual relations with, but when my wife and I had sex together the bedroom conversation usually reverted back to the party and Her black companions which used to turn us both on and we had some truly memorable sexy nights.
The one thing about the memories ,I became convinced that my lovely wife had really enjoyed the two black guys fucking her, and in front of a large crowd of people, it had really turned Her on.
Times had moved on and there were more opportunities to arrange interracial sex, So I arranged for a well hung black guy advertising his services to come and service my wife , round our house , I did not tell my wife of this arrangement,but Just said get prepared for a nice sexy session tonight.
I had arranged for the guy to come round that evening when I knew we would be about to have sex.
At the arranged time He knocked at the front door and I let him in, My wife was quite shocked at His appearance, but smiled at me and called me a bastard, but very soon got over it.
I went to the toilet and came back to find , about 91/2 inches of cock halfway inside my wife, as She sat astride him.
They both enjoyed each other , and watching him thrusting all of His massive thick long cock into my
darling wife with Her legs wrapped tightly around him, this lasted a couple of hours till they had run out of energy and He went home.
My wife made me clean up and thanked me for secretly arranging for Her liaison.
I asked Her did She enjoy it, To which She said that She had.
However we both did not have the confidence to seek out this style of life as a regular occurrence.
I guess while it was ok swapping with other couples, It was not like it is today and you had to be careful not to show yourself up.
I came to the conclusion after our Interacial experiences that my Wife was a submissive exhibitionist.
Which She proved to me on several occasions, This I will write about another time

The wife,s version to the above post.
I was really annoyed at my Husband for arranging for my black partner to come round and have sex with me, without at least telling me.
However when He sat next to me, and started kissing me, I just melted and warmed to His kisses, I thrust my tounge back down his throat, and put my hand on His cock through His trousers, It felt enormous and when I got it out and found it was massively long and thick, I couldn’t wait for Him to get inside me, It had been quite some time since I had experienced black guys coming inside me.
I must admit all the anger towards my Husband just melted away, He thrust the full member right up inside me as far as it would go and shuddered with pleasure.
My Husband went to the toilet, He said before He came back to position myself so when hubby came back in the room He could see the whole of his beautiful cock slide right up inside me with me looking over my shoulder directly looking into my Husband eyes as He rammed all the way inside me.
The look on His face was memorable.
I cannot remember how many times we came off but All I can remember is that I had my legs wrapped round him as,he thrust into me.
Unfortunately having young children at the time, prevented me having him again, although He did get in touch with me several times and although I would loved to pick up where we left off , It was not to be.
But I/We still think about it now and again.
Getting old seems so unfair sometimes.
I am sure though Hubby will add some more of our sexual adventures later.

Welcome to the site, sounds like you guys have stories galore! Make some friends and enjoy, hopefully you guys consider being verified it’s free

Back