OK I have a big question for everyone here

BBCTaurus

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
I have lots of sex fantasies that want to try and explore And to experience I would like to know everyone else’s sex fantasies and things every one wants to Try and explore. I want to try something new in dairy but there’s always that one thing That gets in the way does anyone else think the same thing.

I have lots of sex fantasies that want to try and explore And to experience I would like to know everyone else’s sex fantasies and things every one wants to Try and explore. I want to try something new in dairy but there’s always that one thing That gets in the way does anyone else think the same thing.

What did you mean by dairy?

". I want to try something new in dairy but there’s always that one thing That gets in the way does anyone else think the same thing."

With the exception of anything gay meaning touching another man I wanna try everything related to IR Cuckolding whatever the most extreme form of you can think of.

I definitely can relate. I might have mentioned in another thread here how I had chance to fulfill my fantasy of being with two women at same time but it fell through at last minute. I had relationships with a couple that husband just watched and with another wife playing solo. Both wives wanted another female to join so I of course suggested we all get together. When I was bringing as planned wife playing alone to meet couple for a date I had with couple. The wife for the couple contacted me on route changing her mind saying she wanted me for herself and didn't want to do threesome. So I had to drop off wife playing alone and continue on to date not fulfilling my fantasy.

The funny thing is supposedly this couple has always been trying to get us to play with others but when chance was there the wife backed out.

Last edited:
Mmm we have lived out most of our IR fantasies, some we would love to do again.;) The one fantasy that eludes us is a dominant black man owning us. Mary has been sexually owned by past lovers but not by a guy that is a true bull to both of us.

Back