OK I have a big question for everyone here

I've had my fantasy of my wife in a gangbang. She has been hesitant but lately she has been warming up to the idea. She did say she'd like to try it with 2 BBCs first AND it has to be with someone her regular bull knows and have tagged with before. Baby steps....

I have lots of sex fantasies that want to try and explore And to experience I would like to know everyone else’s sex fantasies and things every one wants to Try and explore. I want to try something new in dairy but there’s always that one thing That gets in the way does anyone else think the same thing.
My fantasies is to see my wife been blacjed by a huge bbc alk the weekend and having a lot 9f orgasm eatch ones harder at least 30 -40. Making a 3some with 2 bbc. Another one is kissing her with passion when a bbc fuck her. I have more fantasies but this are for the moment the first that i want to rry with her.

I love her very much and i want to have part for a lot of orgasm! If you want to know why? I don't know. Maybe someone can explain me why...

Back