OH JULIE'S ICE BREAKER.

littledikk

Male
From
UK
it was SATURDAY night and it was going to be special. Are you ready JULES ? " yes love " as the door opened and your beloved wife came into the room. She drew nearer to you reaching for your head and planted a peck on your cheek. "thank you " was all she said and headed to the door " come we don't want to be late " and out the door she went all I could do was follow. Let me explain for quite some time now my naughty wife has dreamed, fantasised of a group of BBC guy's snatching us both and using her in BDSM GAMES she gets so fucking wet of how they tie up and use toy's whips, canes, floggers , clamps, candle wax upon her body then for them to fuck her senseless to finisher of. We walk to the elevator emotions bubbling at what we had agreed upon AN ICEBREAKER I called it. to fix a date with a guy, a black guy with a big cock to fuck JULIE as in preparation for the gang thing. An on line search found us LUCAS oh what a man he appears to be 6 ft 3 tall 240 pounds of hard muscle hands the size of a bunch of banana's and 9 inch fat fucking cock .JU;IE was smitten when she saw the picture on line " HIM " was all she said and a meet was arranged and here we are in the elevator heading for the lounge bar . She is gripping my hand tightly as we get nearer to the bar. We get a ******* and find a corner table in a darker lit alcove giving at least some privacy from rest of the folks in the bar. She reaches for her glass look's as if to say some thing "OH" I Turn and look he is striding confidently towards us his hand out stretched ignoring me he takes JULIES hand bows almost gently and places a peck on the back of her hand "JULIE I PRESUME " And in that moment she is lost , she sits he slides in beside his arm reaches around her shoulder and god help me she snuggled up closer into his embrace . He smirked at me " Well ICARUS looks like the lady approves of me .What about you will I do ?" all I can do is nod my head. A ******* and chat session begins. Within minutes his big hand is on her knee gently stroking but little by little working its way under the skirt of her dress, slowly higher and higher and a little gasp tells me he has reached his destination. through the glass panel in table top I watch his hand moving, his fingers in my wife's cunt and cannot and do not want to stop him my dick is throbbing a movement from corner of my eye see a waiter approaching he stops and stares at a white married woman has big black hand under her skirt her arms around the guys neck as they are locked in a passionate embrace . LUCAS suddenly stands says " enough chit c hat I got a room lets go " CHIT CHAT it was not fucking chit chat going on under the table. he pulls JULIE up links his arm with hers and start towards the lifts " you coming ICCKY OR GOING TO STAY THERE" I meekly stand and follow to the lift he tilts her head up and looks into her eyes " Are you sure you want this there will no turning back from here." she look so dreamily at him and whispers " YES " THE door opens and they walk in he grabs JULIE BRUTALLY now all pretence finished with pushes her to the wall a giant hand around her throat raising onto to tip toe, his other hand rips her panties of as the door closes and he thrusts three fingers into her fucking her violently she is moaning into his mouth as their tongues battle in lust , he pulls his fingers leaving out and gasping for breath he spins her around flips her dress up over her round hips he moves forward spreads her buttocks apart and drools a stream of saliva into the crease I watch amazed as his thumb begins a circular motion on her butt hole as first 2 and then 3 fingers working their magic has they move faster and faster and he rams his thumb into her butt hole giving the impression she is on a crane hook he begins pulling her up with his hooked hand and dropping her he lifts her head up " you do know what I want bitch she can only nod well FUCKING DO IT NOW YOU CUNT,that word is the catalyst is the signal for JULIES body goes into the biggest and best ORGASM of her life shaking violently his other hand places 4 fingers into her mouth and the 2 hands begin a see saw moment as saliva runs from her mouth coating his fingers her cunt begins squirting at this ******* treatment all happening in the lift the total subjugation of his beloved JULIE HAS STARTED IN THE MOST OUTLANDISH FASHION . JULIE AND ICARUS are both lost in the moment THIS IS THEB ICE BREAKER SIGNING OFF. MORE TO COME SEE YOU.

Back