Office Sex

When I met the man that would later become my husband, I could tell you right away we would not be the typical couple. Neither of us wanted to be that. Sex was huge to both of us and keeping it kinky and exciting was super important. My later to be husband also had a twisted mind but it was a lot of fun.

Sam and I were dating at the time and living together in an apartment. Sam had left to go to a training school. The class was having a break so Sam and I decided to FaceTime each other. I closed the door to my private office because I was sure we might have some fun on the call as well. The call connected and we had the usual chitchat when I asked Sam if he wanted to play a bit. Sam said yes but in a different way. He told me he wanted to see my coworker fuck me.

I am going to take a small moment to tell you about my coworker. His name is Dell and he was the definition of a player. He treated our secretaries like notches in his belt and he was not quiet about it either. Dell and I had flirted but that was as far as things had gone. I was sure I could get Dell to fuck me but as I was dating someone why would I.

I asked Sam what he was talking about maybe thinking he was laying the stage for a role-play. He told me to go into Dell’s office and tell him whatever he needed to hear to come back and fuck me over my desk. Now this is where most people would tell Sam he was out of his mind but I knew he was being serious. As I had said before kink and sex was important to both of us.

I swallowed hard and adjusted my computer so Sam could still see but you could not tell someone was watching by looking at the screen. I stood up and adjusted my clothes. Good thing today I had chosen to wear a skirt. I had thought I was going to be lifting it for Sam in a different manner.

I left my office and headed to Dell’s office where he was leaning back talking on the phone. I stood next to the door as he finished the call and put down the receiver. Again, I started with basic banter asking how the day was going and such. I made sure to finish with the fact that Sam was out of town and I had been feeling stressed. As expected Dell said he has a good way of dealing with stress and would be glad to help me out. I caught him off guard as I said I would love him to come to my office and help me. Dell almost feel out of his chair. He smiled and stood up saying yes.

I lead the way as we walked back to my office. Dell and I both went in and I closed the door behind him locking it. I went over to my desk and lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties. I told him we had to be quick and leaned forward onto my desk.

Dell went behind me and I felt his hand feeling around my vagina. He was saying things like damn and fuck as he checked it out. I then heard his belt being undone and the sound of his pants hitting the floor. Soon I felt him rubbing the head of his dick against my slit pushing lightly. I took the moment to smile at the camera on my computer.

Dell found his spot and pushed into me until he was buried and right up against me. He reached around and grabbed my hips and began thrusting away. I focused on being quiet as to not giveaway what was going on. I’ll admit it felt great to have a dick in me and feel Dell’s balls slapping against my body with each thrust. My orgasm was building quick. I had always been told by men that I came easily. From what I had heard talking with friends it was a gift as some of them only came when using toys. Orgasms were not an issue for me.

Dell pounded away at me as I enjoyed the orgasm he was giving me. His hands switched from holding my hips to grabbing my breast as we fucked. His signal for being ready to cum was he asked me if I was on the pill and I was. This information made him speed up and with a final slam I felt his dick inside of me being to pulse like a heartbeat. Dell held tight against my body.

Dell finished with a few more slow thrust before taking his dick out of me. I was quick to get my panties back on in case anything leaked out on to the floor. I adjusted my clothes as Dell put his back on as well. He told me to let him know if I was getting stressed again. I told him I would.

After Dell had left I sat down and pulled back up the chat screen to see Sam with his dick out and a huge load of cum across his hand. He told me how hot that had been to watch. I told him it had felt really good to have some real dick. He smiled and said when he got back we should talk about getting off that pill. He disconnected before I had a chance to reply.

When I met the man that would later become my husband, I could tell you right away we would not be the typical couple. Neither of us wanted to be that. Sex was huge to both of us and keeping it kinky and exciting was super important. My later to be husband also had a twisted mind but it was a lot of fun.

Sam and I were dating at the time and living together in an apartment. Sam had left to go to a training school. The class was having a break so Sam and I decided to FaceTime each other. I closed the door to my private office because I was sure we might have some fun on the call as well. The call connected and we had the usual chitchat when I asked Sam if he wanted to play a bit. Sam said yes but in a different way. He told me he wanted to see my coworker fuck me.

I am going to take a small moment to tell you about my coworker. His name is Dell and he was the definition of a player. He treated our secretaries like notches in his belt and he was not quiet about it either. Dell and I had flirted but that was as far as things had gone. I was sure I could get Dell to fuck me but as I was dating someone why would I.

I asked Sam what he was talking about maybe thinking he was laying the stage for a role-play. He told me to go into Dell’s office and tell him whatever he needed to hear to come back and fuck me over my desk. Now this is where most people would tell Sam he was out of his mind but I knew he was being serious. As I had said before kink and sex was important to both of us.

I swallowed hard and adjusted my computer so Sam could still see but you could not tell someone was watching by looking at the screen. I stood up and adjusted my clothes. Good thing today I had chosen to wear a skirt. I had thought I was going to be lifting it for Sam in a different manner.

I left my office and headed to Dell’s office where he was leaning back talking on the phone. I stood next to the door as he finished the call and put down the receiver. Again, I started with basic banter asking how the day was going and such. I made sure to finish with the fact that Sam was out of town and I had been feeling stressed. As expected Dell said he has a good way of dealing with stress and would be glad to help me out. I caught him off guard as I said I would love him to come to my office and help me. Dell almost feel out of his chair. He smiled and stood up saying yes.

I lead the way as we walked back to my office. Dell and I both went in and I closed the door behind him locking it. I went over to my desk and lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties. I told him we had to be quick and leaned forward onto my desk.

Dell went behind me and I felt his hand feeling around my vagina. He was saying things like damn and fuck as he checked it out. I then heard his belt being undone and the sound of his pants hitting the floor. Soon I felt him rubbing the head of his dick against my slit pushing lightly. I took the moment to smile at the camera on my computer.

Dell found his spot and pushed into me until he was buried and right up against me. He reached around and grabbed my hips and began thrusting away. I focused on being quiet as to not giveaway what was going on. I’ll admit it felt great to have a dick in me and feel Dell’s balls slapping against my body with each thrust. My orgasm was building quick. I had always been told by men that I came easily. From what I had heard talking with friends it was a gift as some of them only came when using toys. Orgasms were not an issue for me.

Dell pounded away at me as I enjoyed the orgasm he was giving me. His hands switched from holding my hips to grabbing my breast as we fucked. His signal for being ready to cum was he asked me if I was on the pill and I was. This information made him speed up and with a final slam I felt his dick inside of me being to pulse like a heartbeat. Dell held tight against my body.

Dell finished with a few more slow thrust before taking his dick out of me. I was quick to get my panties back on in case anything leaked out on to the floor. I adjusted my clothes as Dell put his back on as well. He told me to let him know if I was getting stressed again. I told him I would.

After Dell had left I sat down and pulled back up the chat screen to see Sam with his dick out and a huge load of cum across his hand. He told me how hot that had been to watch. I told him it had felt really good to have some real dick. He smiled and said when he got back we should talk about getting off that pill. He disconnected before I had a chance to reply.
Super Hot!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

my kinda girl.

Back