Office sex

11-jpg.2470453

We have a Black manager in IT. He's always ramming his hard drive into our lady supervisor's software, while the whitebois in cubicles play with our mouses.

When I was a younger supervisor living in NYC; I did enjoy having sex with a junior staff member on the conference room table ona late evening. She was older than me with two ******* and I was married but still attracted to her and she knew it. In the beginning she could not do such a thing. After a week long cruise with her gf’s to the Bahamas. Would you believe she had a total change of heart! It made for some fun after hour fun in the conference room

My Wife's first BBC was via "office sex" in a way. She was in her early 50's and we were at a Holiday Office party the evening of a work day. We'd always discussed the idea of her with a BBC, and at this party after a good deal of drinks, the opportunity arose with a b[ack co-worker of hers. He and I convinced her to give him a hand job. We went to a relatively secluded and secure area of the restaurant and in the privacy of a booth, she began stroking him while I opened her blouse and played with her tits. He unzipped and she had him in her hand stroking and pumping and really to both his and my surprise, she bent down and began sucking his cock and kept at it until completion. No one actually saw this, but several people figured out what we had done. When the party broke up, we stayed a while, brought her into the men's room, locked the door and she blew him again. Eventually, they fucked, and she's had many others since then, but she still gives him and several of her other black co-workers blowjobs on a regular basis.

One of my fantasies is to have sex in a office by a boss man. Or a husband who works at home and needs a maid at home, fuck me when he needs time away. Message me bosses
One of my fantasies is to have sex in a office by a boss man. Or a husband who works at home and needs a maid at home, fuck me when he needs time away. Message me bosses
Up to relocate? What numbers work for U?

Back