New to website

New to the site. We are a married couple (wife 41, husband 37). Husband likes to watch wife get fucked good by big dick. Have done it only twice and it was amazing. She has a tight sexy body with hourglass curves and a big ass and breasts. Definitely looks AMAZING naked. Looking to share again, preferably with her first bbc but any massive cock will suffice. Respect is paramount of course. Husband is NOT a cuck (he fucks her amazingly in his own right), he is a stag who loves to watch. The mind-fuck is delicious.
Amazing!

Hello everyone

Im Kayla and my husband is Ryan. We are new to the website, I am a nurse that works at a Dr office. We have two k I d s. Most don’t read this so just message me
Damn Kayla you are simply gorgeous!! I hope you love black cock because I want to give you mine!!!

New to the site. We are a married couple (wife 41, husband 37). Husband likes to watch wife get fucked good by big dick. Have done it only twice and it was amazing. She has a tight sexy body with hourglass curves and a big ass and breasts. Definitely looks AMAZING naked. Looking to share again, preferably with her first bbc but any massive cock will suffice. Respect is paramount of course. Husband is NOT a cuck (he fucks her amazingly in his own right), he is a stag who loves to watch. The mind-fuck is delicious.
Amazing brother!

Welcome to the both of you to btw. May you both have safe fun and make awesome friends here!

Back