New to the site

Hey everyone.

I’m Ashley and my husband is Jeff. We are new to the site by a few minutes lol. I work as a nurse and my husband works in finance. We been together 9 years.

We are your every day couple. Don’t be shy
What a gorgeous couple. Welcome aboard. You two will quickly become very popular with the passionate black men on this website.

Hey everyone.

I’m Ashley and my husband is Jeff. We are new to the site by a few minutes lol. I work as a nurse and my husband works in finance. We been together 9 years.

Very nice and I know how freaky nurses are and they love getting dicked down good because of how hard they work! ♠️

Some Bull better hit that Good!

Hey everyone.

Welcome to the club. How long have you been a nurse? Do you like your job? I'm in radiology and I love it when unit nurses come down and help me move their patients. A nice ass in scrubs always make my day. A nice tight scrub top can bring a tear to my eyes. 😆

Hey everyone.

sexy and hot couple. around here looking for bbc for wife?

Hey everyone.

great looking couple

Back