% of White Women who have been blacked?

That's not citing a source. What's Atlantic? Also, Google is not a source. A Google search will lead one to another source that actually can be cited; some worthwhile, some not. What's "other"? I'm especially interested in this claim: Today, more than 60% of white women admit to sleeping with a black man at least once. The 60% figure came from somewhere, didn't it? Please cite the source.
Thank you for saying this. I'm not calling out anyone in particular but only a buffoon would say Google, Atlantic, etc are valid sources.

Black men only make up 5% of the population. Are you importing them to make up your number?

5% of the population but the majority are in relationships or not looking for white women. Not to mention that 5% includes males under 18 and over 60, which probably account for nearly 50% of the BM population. So we are probably left with less that 0.5% of the overall population that happen to be black males looking for interracial sex.

The chances of more than 10% of white females having experience with black guys is highly unlikely.

5% of the population but the majority are in relationships or not looking for white women. Not to mention that 5% includes males under 18 and over 60, which probably account for nearly 50% of the BM population. So we are probably left with less that 0.5% of the overall population that happen to be black males looking for interracial sex.

The chances of more than 10% of white females having experience with black guys is highly unlikely.
My unprejudiced guesstimate would be about ten percent too--but I feel this in a very 'glass half full' sort of way :)

Given the past walls of impediments, the shrieking active and passive white denials of WW attraction to BM, and as you say even the numeric minority of Black men in America (prob a bit more tho--6.5% maybe?), I feel like one in ten Blacked white women should be celebrated as a milestone. We're a big demographic, and one that gives everyone else the example and leeway to explore what they want if they decide they want to too.

My unprejudiced guesstimate would be about ten percent too--but I feel this in a very 'glass half full' sort of way :)

Given the past walls of impediments, the shrieking active and passive white denials of WW attraction to BM, and as you say even the numeric minority of Black men in America (prob a bit more tho--6.5% maybe?), I feel like one in ten Blacked white women should be celebrated as a milestone. We're a big demographic, and one that gives everyone else the example and leeway to explore what they want if they decide they want to too.

The 5% was quoted from another post. Another obstacle limiting the number of WW/BM sexual interactions is the majority of the black population is concentrated in certain areas. Plus there are large swaths of the US that are predominantly white.

I would say the 10% number is on the extreme high side.

61 was blacked first-time couple weeks ago & doing it again in 6 days & a third blacking in 4 more weeks with a different bull after that most likely every 2 weeks from then on I'm now a queen of spades getting my tattoo in a few weeks!
If you haven't done it yet get blacked asap I'm hooked & I especially love how I'm having sex with my husband nearly every day now in-between my blacking weekends

With help from GOOGLE and per PEW RESEARCH data, the reality of intermarriage is this:

In 1967, when miscegenation laws were overturned in the United States, 3% of all newlyweds were married to someone of a different race or ethnicity. Since then, intermarriage rates have steadily climbed. By 1980, the share of intermarried newlyweds had about doubled to 7%. And by 2015 the number had risen to 18%.

Overall increases in intermarriage have been fueled in part by rising intermarriage rates among black newlyweds and among white newlyweds. The share of recently married blacks with a spouse of a different race or ethnicity has more than tripled, from 5% in 1980 to 18% in 2015. Among recently married whites, rates have more than doubled, from 4% up to 11%.

Among blacks, intermarriage is twice as prevalent for male newlyweds as it is for their female counterparts. While about one-fourth of recently married black men (24%) have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity, this share is 12% among recently married black women.

In Short, Black and White marriages have increased from 3% in 1967 to 18% in 2015. Therefore its Okay to expect that in 2025 the rate of Black-to-White intermarriage will be 21%.

Polls and research don´t mean *******...It´s like inflation...The government will tell you inflation is at...8.75 percent when in reality the motherfucker is way over 17 percent...There are more women today getting blacked but in reality the numbers are lower then the reality of this forum... ;)

inflation-1.jpg

Polls and research don´t mean *******...It´s like inflation...The government will tell you inflation is at...8.75 percent when in reality the motherfucker is way over 17 percent...There are more women today getting blacked but in reality the numbers are lower then the reality of this forum... ;)

View attachment 5016892
Those who close their mind to knowledge, are destined to be thoughtless morons for the rest of their lives.

Most women I know personally have been (African) blacked. And that is in Australia where African blacks are a tiny proportion of the population.

Those estimating 10% or less are not accounting for the promiscuity of modern society.

I know two African guys who are imposing physical specimens (to put it mildly) who run a business that puts them into contact with a lot of women. I won't say what the business is, as I don't want to finger them in this forum! But they estimate they have dp'ed over 300 women in 15 odd years. Is it honest? If you saw them, you would believe it. I know those guys are outliers, but they alone account for a significant number of women being blacked.

It's a bit like big dicks. Only about 1% of males are over 8.5", but I think probably 30-40% of women have had a >8.5 dick. It's a combination of promiscuity and the Pareto principle.

Reactions: rva
I saw a study about how likely or not to have sex and marry outside your race. Indians were the least likely for both. Eastern Asians next, latinas next and white women were the most likely for both. 87% of white women either had or said they would have sex with a black man, but only 13% (or something right around there) said they’d marry a black man.

I saw a study about how likely or not to have sex and marry outside your race. Indians were the least likely for both. Eastern Asians next, latinas next and white women were the most likely for both. 87% of white women either had or said they would have sex with a black man, but only 13% (or something right around there) said they’d marry a black man.
Saw that poll been amazing 5 years

Back