Ode to Sherman

Sherman visited me and Phil today. From the moment he arrived and I pulled down his shorts to reveal his magnificent black penis until four hours later, he had me in complete sexual *******.

I sucked him until he was rock hard, then he fucked me missionary style, giving me multiple orgasms cumming deep inside me. Phil kept saying, "Do you like that black cock, Christine? Do you like that big mature pussy, Sherman?"

I sucked on Sherman while Phil fucked me, saying how much he loved "seconds." Phil came inside me as I tasted my juices and Sherman's cum all along his black fudge stick and huge balls.

When he was hard again, Sherman fucked me doggy-style. Part of the time I sucked Phil while Sherman pumped me hard. I loved the "squishy" sound of his black piston lubricated by two loads of cum from my favorite men. I had more orgasms and Sherman shot another load into me. Ahhhhh . . . .

We rested a little while. Phil brought us all water and Mimosas. I lay there stroking a huge black cock and ball and a white cock and balls. Sherman and Phil each sucked on one of my nipples until I had a mini-orgasm. I wanted Sherman inside me again so I started really working his BBC. He seemed to have trouble getting hard and Phil noticed, so he started saying, "She wants your black cock, she wants your black cock all the time, look at her big pussy wanting your big black cock inside again." That got him hard!

I straddled Sherman and Phil helped guide his guide his cock inside me as I slowly lowed myself down on it. He wasn't as hard as he had been, but he still felt wonderful inside my swollen pussy. I rode him hard to a huge orgasm. I could tell, though, that he was not as aroused by my movements, perhaps because I was so wet with cum and not as tight. I got off the ride and knelt down over his cock and began sucking him, stroking his balls and shaft as I did. It took a while, but finally he came in my mouth. I swallowed it all, then beckoned for Phil to come over. We had a long deep kiss as I rubbed my hand over Sherman's body.

The three of us laid on the bed, completely spent. Finally, Sherman said he had to go. We watched him get dressed, one last peek at his long thick cock. He told us to stay in bed, he'd walk himself out. Said he might be able to visit again this weekend. I hope he can.

We

Back