Obsessed

Why am i obsessed with this lifestyle. No way my wife would ever go for it. Dont know what is wrong with me....
....There's not anything wrong with you, Tyler. This topic obviously stimulates an itch you don't know how to scratch, yet. Opinions can often be swayed if you go about them in the right way. Even the religious conservative type have stimulating thoughts. If you can't even discuss the topic, then there's your first assignment ... developing better communications with the lady of the house. Then, open a dialogue on sexual fantasies ... in the mean time, do as many others here do ... gif_jerkingOff2.gif

Start with soft swinging. Once the exclusivity of family sex is no longer the issue, move over to other goals. Experienced people warn that usiually husbands introduce the topic, but wives become obsessed with it. Find the golden middle. For us swinging works very well.

How did u get ur wife into swinging. Or did she bring it up to u? Think if i mention it it would immediately get pissed off like i want to cheat on her. She does hav a friend id like to hav join us tho. That would be hot.

Start with soft swinging. Once the exclusivity of family sex is no longer the issue, move over to other goals. Experienced people warn that usiually husbands introduce the topic, but wives become obsessed with it. Find the golden middle. For us swinging works very well.
This

I have this obession as well. Swinging is not option for us. Wife doesnt wanna share me and well im totally good with that.

Back