Why am I so obsessed?

I am a 44 year old white married man. My wife is a white bbw/SSbbw. I am obsessed with the idea of seeing a BBC bull fuck her. I have no idea why.
One like this will be good right?
I am a 44 year old white married man. My wife is a white bbw/SSbbw. I am obsessed with the idea of seeing a BBC bull fuck her. I have no idea why.
Maybe your wife will be happy with this👇

Attachments

• 20230929_075019.jpg
    20230929_075019.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 70
I loved watching my wife get it. It was erotic to have watched just wished i was naked. I shoot off watched her get it in different positions. Tits bounce an swinging from the action the second picture is him cumming in her after he asked her where she wanted it. Then he pulled her back on his cock and pumped it into her.

Attachments

• 376718-f8751facb30c00d6cf9ea99e47c2ec3e.jpg
    376718-f8751facb30c00d6cf9ea99e47c2ec3e.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Wife in action (20).jpg
    Wife in action (20).jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 72
I loved watching my wife get it. It was erotic to have watched just wished i was naked. I shoot off watched her get it in different positions. Tits bounce a swinging from the action the second picture is him cumming in her after he asked her where she wanted it. Then he pulled her back on his cock and pumped it into her.
That’s incredible! Thank you for sharing!

Je suis un homme blanc marié de 44 ans. Ma femme est une BBW/SSbbw blanche. Je suis obsédé par l'idée de voir un taureau de la BBC la baiser. Je ne sais pas pourquoi.
Ne t'inquiète pas je suis pareil je voué une adoration à la bbc j'aimerai tellement voir la bouche de ma chérie déformé par un gros sexe noir

Back