Obsessed

Anybody else just extremely obsessed with seeing your wife/GF being absolutely used by a black guy? The thought of coming home from work and her & him being in our bed getting her pussy stretched out while I listen outside the room is just stuck in my mind.
Absolutely!! I definitely am!

Anybody else just extremely obsessed with seeing your wife/GF being absolutely used by a black guy? The thought of coming home from work and her & him being in our bed getting her pussy stretched out while I listen outside the room is just stuck in my mind.
This is what all of us white males round here want

Lea wrote with a Black gentleman we met at a german swinger platform.
I was allowed to read the texting and it went pretty fast in a steamy hot sexting
She invited him to our appartment and before he arrived i went to my Car and startet driving around the area. From time to time i parked the car and got some Text messages and pics.
They had a really good time together and after 2hours i went to the appartment woth a raging boner and precum in my shorts to watch him finnish a second time and the first time inside her.
I finished on the floor without touching myself😅

Lea wrote with a Black gentleman we met at a german swinger platform.
I was allowed to read the texting and it went pretty fast in a steamy hot sexting
She invited him to our appartment and before he arrived i went to my Car and startet driving around the area. From time to time i parked the car and got some Text messages and pics.
They had a really good time together and after 2hours i went to the appartment woth a raging boner and precum in my shorts to watch him finnish a second time and the first time inside her.
I finished on the floor without touching myself😅
Why did you leave?

Back