Observations from a Real BBC Cuckold Party

Just saw this thread, even though its a cuople of years old... we too attended a cuckold style party like this is Southern California a few years back..... need to find it again..

Any details you'd like to share? We have attended 2 different series of cuck parties thrown by 2 different groups. The other group throws more intimate house parties with a lot more cuck play.

This past weekend, we attended a BBC cuckold party in SoCal. The venue was 2 adjoining suites in a hotel.

Attendees:
6 Black Bulls - oldest was 46, youngest was 23
4 Cuckold Couples -- 3 white couples and 1 mixed couple (Asian wife/white hubby). Couples ranged from early 40s to early 50s

- Effort was made to get like-minded couples together. All couples were hardcore Black-only cuckold couples with dominant wives and sub hubbies
- Seemed crowded at first, but once the beds came into play, it was one wife per bed. Hubbies stayed out of the way
- No bi activity was allowed between Bulls and cucks, however, hubbies waited on the Bulls hand and foot
- Hubbies were not allowed to cum. No hubbies were caged
- Hubbies were allowed to service their own wives when requested
- Just for fun, we all agreed that a finger snap from the wife was the signal she wanted oral service from her husband

Observations:
- Husbands were not afraid to be sub in front of other husbands. We mostly tried to stay in the background and watch quietly. When we weren't simply watching, we were serving the wives and Bulls -- bringing water bottles, hand towels, condoms, lube, and drinks. At times, we were cleaning our wives' pussies with a warm wash cloth and towel.

- A hubby in each room was responsible for the Bull's clothing -- hanging or folding it. Each hubby was responsible for his own wife's clothes

- My wife, as usual, gravitated towards the largest Bull in the room -- and I don't just mean cock size. She likes em big, tall, and strong.

- I've never heard so many female orgasms. The sounds of women moaning was almost non-stop. My wife thinks she had at least 6 orgasms and probably more

- Saw something new -- out on the balcony, 2 Bulls were sitting in chairs smoking cigars. Two wives were out there kneeling in front of them, sucking their cocks

- Hottest visual of the evening - my wife and her large Bull in the corner in a chair. She was straddling his lap facing him, her breasts plastered against his chest, kissing him while his cock was buried deep inside her. Her ass looked amazing riding up and down on him

- During breaks, my wife would cuddle with one of the Bulls. She did not come over to me at any time. In fact, none of the wives gave their hubby any affection that night

- Another hot visual was watching my wife give her big Bull a back rub and then eat his ass and balls for 20 minutes. When she was done, she called me over and gave me a deep tongue kiss.

- All 4 wives had a QoS tattoo, at least a temporary. My wife wears hers on her right ass cheek to match the QoS ankle bracelet on her right ankle. Another wife had hers just above her pussy.

- It's one thing to watch just your wife and her Bull in a 1:1 situation. It's a whole different thing with multiple women. The collective sexual energy created by the 4 women electrified the rooms. These women ignored their husbands entirely except when they wanted something. All 4 were completely consumed with lust for these 6 Black Bulls

- My wife always likes to suck a second load out of her Bull before he leaves. Her Big Bull first came while fucking her missionary with lots of kissing. Afterwards, she cuddled with him. The cuddling turned into kissing which turned into petting and groping. Now she's got him hard again. Another wife joined her and they both sucked his cock and balls together until he came a second time. The other wife's husband and I knelt by the bed watching the whole thing.

- Nothing like watching 2 white wives each getting spit-roasted by 2 dominant Black Bulls at the same time. On each bed in the first suite, my wife and another wife were on all-fours being fucked doggy-style at one end and face-fucked at the other end. It was hard and rough with lots of ass slapping and dominant race-play talk from the Bulls. "Own that white ass!"

- I was struck by the pure masculine power of these strong Black men fucking these sweet wives. No wonder white women prefer a Black lover in bed

- At the end of the evening, hubby's cleaned their wives' pussies. My wife was making out with her Bull. She spread her legs wide for me and I cleaned her while she continued kissing him. Hubbies went around cleaning the rooms, including picking up used condoms. I helped my wife get dressed while she continued to give her Bull affection. At the very end, the husbands were standing there holding their wives' purses while the wives kissed their Black lovers goodnight.

- We went back to our own room and i got to eat my wife's well-fucked pussy. I finally got to cum with her sitting on my face while I jerked off
I would absolutely love to have someone set up a party like this in Massachusetts area !!!!!!

This past weekend, we attended a BBC cuckold party in SoCal. The venue was 2 adjoining suites in a hotel.

Attendees:
4 Cuckold Couples -- 3 white couples and 1 mixed couple (Asian wife/white hubby). Couples ranged from early 40s to early 50s

- Effort was made to get like-minded couples together. All couples were hardcore Black-only cuckold couples with dominant wives and sub hubbies
- Seemed crowded at first, but once the beds came into play, it was one wife per bed. Hubbies stayed out of the way
- No bi activity was allowed between Bulls and cucks, however, hubbies waited on the Bulls hand and foot
- Just for fun, we all agreed that a finger snap from the wife was the signal she wanted oral service from her husband

Observations:
- Husbands were not afraid to be sub in front of other husbands. We mostly tried to stay in the background and watch quietly. When we weren't simply watching, we were serving the wives and Bulls -- bringing water bottles, hand towels, condoms, lube, and drinks. At times, we were cleaning our wives' pussies with a warm wash cloth and towel.

- A hubby in each room was responsible for the Bull's clothing -- hanging or folding it. Each hubby was responsible for his own wife's clothes

- My wife, as usual, gravitated towards the largest Bull in the room -- and I don't just mean cock size. She likes em big, tall, and strong.

- I've never heard so many female orgasms. The sounds of women moaning was almost non-stop. My wife thinks she had at least 6 orgasms and probably more

- Saw something new -- out on the balcony, 2 Bulls were sitting in chairs smoking cigars. Two wives were out there kneeling in front of them, sucking their cocks

- Hottest visual of the evening - my wife and her large Bull in the corner in a chair. She was straddling his lap facing him, her breasts plastered against his chest, kissing him while his cock was buried deep inside her. Her ass looked amazing riding up and down on him

- During breaks, my wife would cuddle with one of the Bulls. She did not come over to me at any time. In fact, none of the wives gave their hubby any affection that night

- Another hot visual was watching my wife give her big Bull a back rub and then eat his ass and balls for 20 minutes. When she was done, she called me over and gave me a deep tongue kiss.

- All 4 wives had a QoS tattoo, at least a temporary. My wife wears hers on her right ass cheek to match the QoS ankle bracelet on her right ankle. Another wife had hers just above her pussy.

- It's one thing to watch just your wife and her Bull in a 1:1 situation. It's a whole different thing with multiple women. The collective sexual energy created by the 4 women electrified the rooms. These women ignored their husbands entirely except when they wanted something. All 4 were completely consumed with lust for these 6 Black Bulls

- My wife always likes to suck a second load out of her Bull before he leaves. Her Big Bull first came while fucking her missionary with lots of kissing. Afterwards, she cuddled with him. The cuddling turned into kissing which turned into petting and groping. Now she's got him hard again. Another wife joined her and they both sucked his cock and balls together until he came a second time. The other wife's husband and I knelt by the bed watching the whole thing.

- Nothing like watching 2 white wives each getting spit-roasted by 2 dominant Black Bulls at the same time. On each bed in the first suite, my wife and another wife were on all-fours being fucked doggy-style at one end and face-fucked at the other end. It was hard and rough with lots of ass slapping and dominant race-play talk from the Bulls. "Own that white ass!"

- I was struck by the pure masculine power of these strong Black men fucking these sweet wives. No wonder white women prefer a Black lover in bed

- At the end of the evening, hubby's cleaned their wives' pussies. My wife was making out with her Bull. She spread her legs wide for me and I cleaned her while she continued kissing him. Hubbies went around cleaning the rooms, including picking up used condoms. I helped my wife get dressed while she continued to give her Bull affection. At the very end, the husbands were standing there holding their wives' purses while the wives kissed their Black lovers goodnight.

- We went back to our own room and i got to eat my wife's well-fucked pussy. I finally got to cum with her sitting on my face while I jerked off

that's the best too I think where this happens like you said
Nothing like watching 2 white wives each getting spit-roasted by 2 dominant Black Bulls at the same time. On each bed in the first suite, my wife and another wife were on all-fours being fucked doggy-style at one end and face-fucked at the other end. It was hard and rough with lots of ass slapping and dominant race-play talk from the Bulls. "Own that white ass!"

Big lifestyle parties and The Mandingo parties also known as BBC parties, or Breeding parties are awesome here in Southern California. It's a great opportunity to fuck hotwives senseless in front of a room full of people including hubby. As a bull at these parties if you are driving a woman crazy in front of everyone while you are fucking her, then every woman in the room is going to want that same ride! I often end up fucking every woman at these parties. I love when a new couple comes to the party and the wife has never played in a group setting before then after a few moments of conversation and flirtation she is now on the bed being pounded with the rest of the hotwives. There is always people fully dressed and spectating and people socializing while other are having sex. These parties are awesome and and great way to meet new playmates for one on one sessions.

We've been to a couple of similar parties, that sound very similar, but the ones we've been to have had a room allocated for the cucks amd sissies to play with each other, either for their own pleasure, or the viewing pleasure for the wives and bulls or the bulls don't want the wanking cucks in the room at all.
I must say that I find the idea of cuck hubbies and sissies being sent to another room to play with each other very exciting. They certainly should be sent there naked and not allowed access to their clothes. I would suggest requiring them to wear panties.

Big lifestyle parties and The Mandingo parties also known as BBC parties, or Breeding parties are awesome here in Southern California. It's a great opportunity to fuck hotwives senseless in front of a room full of people including hubby. As a bull at these parties if you are driving a woman crazy in front of everyone while you are fucking her, then every woman in the room is going to want that same ride! I often end up fucking every woman at these parties. I love when a new couple comes to the party and the wife has never played in a group setting before then after a few moments of conversation and flirtation she is now on the bed being pounded with the rest of the hotwives. There is always people fully dressed and spectating and people socializing while other are having sex. These parties are awesome and and great way to meet new playmates for one on one sessions.

The wife definitely needs to experience a party like this!

Attendees:

Observations:

Now that's a party!

Attendees:

Observations:

helluva piece.

I must say that I find the idea of cuck hubbies and sissies being sent to another room to play with each other very exciting. They certainly should be sent there naked and not allowed access to their clothes. I would suggest requiring them to wear panties.
I have enjoyed it a couple of times, cucks are totally naked, sissies in their outfits. One party had a rule that all of us had to wear condoms, so to not ruin/ stain the sofas, carpets etc. and if you cum, you eat your own, strictly no playing with others cum. So was a little harder to get really into it. But was fun just the same.

Attendees:

Observations:

Wow that sounds amazing only wish I could be part of it with my wife

It is true about the effect Black men have on white women. I saw 4 women sucking Black cock at the same time. What struck me was that it was the women who were MOANING , not the men! I don't know about other couples, but my wife does NOT moan when she sucks my cock.
sounds like my wife. She so enjoys sucking a BBC but will act like it is a discusting chore to suck mine, kind of why she won't suck mine anymore

Back