Observations from a Real BBC Cuckold Party

Wow thanks so much for this -set the scene and feeling well lucky you !

How long did the session last ?

Was there anything that didn’t work or that felt wasn’t all-perfect ?

Was your wife the biggest and best slut !?

????

Started around 8 and went well past midnight. Everything was perfect. Hard to say who was the biggest slut, but my focus was mostly on my wife.

Me and a friend attended a party like this last year. There were only 5 of us girls but about 6 bulls all of whom were black except one guy. There was not a huge amount of room in the hotel suite so the husbands had to leave and take turns watching. Half the husbands were chasted so they went to the bar for a while we we got down. Iol, I only let hubby watch for 10-15 minutes in total. Far better in my opinion having the cuckold listen outside the door while I have fun.
J
Xoxox

It was fun being in the room because we got to serve the wives and Bulls. My cock jumped every time I heard my wife's fingers snap. She also finds it very soothing to have me gently lick her clit after she's been fucked by BBC. I would like to try having the cuckolds wait outside sometime, though. That would be a lot of fun and I bet the wives would be even more uninhibited.

Wish we were there sounds great
This past weekend, we attended a BBC cuckold party in SoCal. The venue was 2 adjoining suites in a hotel.

Attendees:
6 Black Bulls - oldest was 46, youngest was 23
4 Cuckold Couples -- 3 white couples and 1 mixed couple (Asian wife/white hubby). Couples ranged from early 40s to early 50s

- Effort was made to get like-minded couples together. All couples were hardcore Black-only cuckold couples
- Seemed crowded at first, but once the beds came into play, it was one wife per bed. Hubbies stayed out of the way
- No bi activity was allowed between Bulls and cucks
- Hubbies were allowed to service their own wives when requested
- Just for fun, we all agreed that a finger snap from the wife was the signal she wanted oral service from her husband. It was confusing sometimes if you didn't know which wife snapped, but still pretty hot

Observations:
- Husbands were not afraid to be sub in front of other husbands. When we weren't trying to blend into the background, we were serving the wives and Bulls -- bringing water bottles, hand towels, condoms, and lube.

- My wife, as usual, gravitated towards the largest Bull in the room -- and I don't just mean cock size. She likes em big, tall, and strong.

- I've never heard so many orgasms. My wife thinks she had at least 6, probably more

- Saw something new -- out on the balcony, 2 Bulls were sitting in chairs smoking cigars. A wife knelt in front of each one sucking his big black dick while he smoked.

- Hottest visual of the evening - my wife and her big Bull in the corner in a chair. She was straddling his lap facing him, her breasts plastered against his chest, kissing him while his cock was buried deep inside her. She made-out with him like that for a long time.

- During breaks, my wife would cuddle with one of the Bulls. She did not come over to me.

- Another hot visual was watching my wife give her big Bull a back rub and then eat his ass for about 20 minutes. When she was done, she called me over and gave me a deep tongue kiss.

- All 4 wives had a QoS tattoo, at least a temporary. My wife wears hers on her right ass cheek to match the QoS ankle bracelet on her right ankle. Another wife had hers just above her pussy.

- It's one thing to watch just your wife and her Bull in a 1:1 situation. It's a whole different thing with multiple women. The collective sexual energy created by the 4 of them electrified the rooms. They paid no attention to their husbands except when they wanted something. These women were there for Black cock. It's all they cared about, it's all they wanted. They were completely consumed with lust for the 6 Black Bulls. These women were sucking and fucking Black cock all night and they absolutely loved it.

- My wife always likes to suck a second load out of her Bull before he leaves. Her Big Bull first came while fucking her missionary with lots of kissing. Afterwards, she cuddled with him and had me fetch him a beer. The cuddling turned into kissing which turned into petting. Now she's got him hard again. Another wife joined her and they both sucked his cock and balls together until he came a second time. Her husband and I knelt by the bed watching the whole thing.
Lovely party. Would have loved to attend as a sissy maid cuckold.
This past weekend, we attended a BBC cuckold party in SoCal. The venue was 2 adjoining suites in a hotel.

Attendees:
4 Cuckold Couples -- 3 white couples and 1 mixed couple (Asian wife/white hubby). Couples ranged from early 40s to early 50s

- Effort was made to get like-minded couples together. All couples were hardcore Black-only cuckold couples
- Seemed crowded at first, but once the beds came into play, it was one wife per bed. Hubbies stayed out of the way
- Just for fun, we all agreed that a finger snap from the wife was the signal she wanted oral service from her husband. It was confusing sometimes if you didn't know which wife snapped, but still pretty hot

Observations:
- Husbands were not afraid to be sub in front of other husbands. When we weren't trying to blend into the background, we were serving the wives and Bulls -- bringing water bottles, hand towels, condoms, and lube.

- My wife, as usual, gravitated towards the largest Bull in the room -- and I don't just mean cock size. She likes em big, tall, and strong.

- I've never heard so many orgasms. My wife thinks she had at least 6, probably more

- Saw something new -- out on the balcony, 2 Bulls were sitting in chairs smoking cigars. A wife knelt in front of each one sucking his big black dick while he smoked.

- Hottest visual of the evening - my wife and her big Bull in the corner in a chair. She was straddling his lap facing him, her breasts plastered against his chest, kissing him while his cock was buried deep inside her. She made-out with him like that for a long time.

- During breaks, my wife would cuddle with one of the Bulls. She did not come over to me.

- Another hot visual was watching my wife give her big Bull a back rub and then eat his ass for about 20 minutes. When she was done, she called me over and gave me a deep tongue kiss.

- All 4 wives had a QoS tattoo, at least a temporary. My wife wears hers on her right ass cheek to match the QoS ankle bracelet on her right ankle. Another wife had hers just above her pussy.

- It's one thing to watch just your wife and her Bull in a 1:1 situation. It's a whole different thing with multiple women. The collective sexual energy created by the 4 of them electrified the rooms. They paid no attention to their husbands except when they wanted something. These women were there for Black cock. It's all they cared about, it's all they wanted. They were completely consumed with lust for the 6 Black Bulls. These women were sucking and fucking Black cock all night and they absolutely loved it.

- My wife always likes to suck a second load out of her Bull before he leaves. Her Big Bull first came while fucking her missionary with lots of kissing. Afterwards, she cuddled with him and had me fetch him a beer. The cuddling turned into kissing which turned into petting. Now she's got him hard again. Another wife joined her and they both sucked his cock and balls together until he came a second time. Her husband and I knelt by the bed watching the whole thing.

Very interesting! I’m surprised that there were no bi activities between the Hub and Bulls. From my experience, the Hubs will at least want to guide our cocks in, but then again my scenarios are behind closed doors with a couple.
I Would Luv to attend a party like this Accept to let the bi cucky s do their jobs , not be in the way mind you...Yummmmm

Where do you find parties like this? Would like to attend with my wife.

Join any of the major swinger websites, make connections with Black Bulls, meet with them 1:1 first, then put the word out that you're looking for a party. If they had a good experience with you, you may get invited.

That would be a difficult party to find. In my experience, bi cuckolding activities have not been welcome in group situations with multiple Bulls present. It's certainly possible, just more difficult to put together.
This is the beauty of this story and scenario - it’s real , honest and very hot.

Most of us dream of this however it’s even more impossible / fantasy to think that there’s a party where studs and hotwives need a group of cucks to do their thing . Maybe At a pay party

Please update us on your progress and planning for the next season ?

Attendees:

Observations:

- Nothing like watching 2 white wives each being spit-roasted by 2 dominant Black Bulls at the same time. On each bed in the first suite, my wife and another wife were on all-fours being fucked doggy-style at one end and face-fucked at the other end. It was hard and rough with lots of ass slapping and dominant race-play talk from the Bulls. "Own that white ass!"
Sexy!

Attendees:

- Effort was made to get like-minded couples together. All couples were hardcore Black-only cuckold couples with dominant wives and sub hubbies
- No bi activity was allowed between Bulls and cucks, however, hubbies waited on the Bulls hand and foot
- Hubbies were not allowed to cum. No hubbies were caged

Observations:
- Husbands were not afraid to be sub in front of other husbands. When we weren't trying to blend into the background, we were serving the wives and Bulls -- bringing water bottles, hand towels, condoms, lube, and drinks.

- One hubby in each room was responsible for the Bull's clothing -- hanging or folding it. Each hubby was responsible for his own wife's clothes

- I've never heard so many female orgasms. The sounds of women moaning was almost non-stop. My wife thinks she had at least 6 orgasms and probably more

- Saw something new -- out on the balcony, 2 Bulls were sitting in chairs smoking cigars. A wife knelt in front of each Bull sucking his big black dick while he enjoyed his cigar and *******.

- Hottest visual of the evening - my wife and her big Bull in the corner in a chair. She was straddling his lap facing him, her breasts plastered against his chest, kissing him while his cock was buried deep inside her. She made-out with him like that for a long time while she rode his cock.

- During breaks, my wife would cuddle with one of the Bulls. She did not come over to me. In fact, none of the wives ever gave their hubby any affection that night. Even at the end, there were long kisses goodbye between wives and Bulls while the husbands cleaned up the room and collected purses and other belongings

- Another hot visual was watching my wife give her big Bull a back rub and then eat his ass for 20 minutes. When she was done, she called me over and gave me a deep tongue kiss.

- It's one thing to watch just your wife and her Bull in a 1:1 situation. It's a whole different thing with multiple women. The collective sexual energy created by the 4 women electrified the rooms. They paid no attention to their husbands except when they wanted something. They were completely consumed with lust for the 6 Black Bulls. These women were sucking and fucking Black cock all night and they absolutely loved it.

- My wife always likes to suck a second load out of her Bull before he leaves. Her Big Bull first came while fucking her missionary with lots of kissing. Afterwards, she cuddled with him and had me fetch him a beer. The cuddling turned into kissing which turned into petting and groping. Now she's got him hard again. Another wife joined her and they both sucked the Bull's cock and balls together until he came a second time. The other wife's husband and I knelt by the bed watching the whole thing.

- Nothing like watching 2 white wives each being spit-roasted by 2 dominant Black Bulls at the same time. On each bed in the first suite, my wife and another wife were on all-fours being fucked doggy-style at one end and face-fucked at the other end. It was hard and rough with lots of ass slapping and dominant race-play talk from the Bulls. "Own that white ass!"
Why the need to fill this enormous emptiness of the soul with images? Why do they fill the void with this decadent narcissism? OO Humans really like to act like animals. This is really a planet prison.

Back