NYC Young Couple Needs Bull For Wife. No BS and Long Convos Needed.

W
We have tried to find a BBC bull more organically but it hasn't worked. Hoping we can find somewhere here. Must be in the NYC area, be able to prove they are real first, and have an actual BBC. Not looking to string someone along for photos, want action fast.
Word

We have tried to find a BBC bull more organically but it hasn't worked. Hoping we can find somewhere here. Must be in the NYC area, be able to prove they are real first, and have an actual BBC. Not looking to string someone along for photos, want action fast.

I might be too light skinned for you guys, but I would highly recommend @KingHandsome99 or @ChrisLogan
they are buddies and they know how to fuck a woman properly

Lots of us aint on that playa hating *******. A lady will say when she wants you and not to be shared! Part of the "bull protection" aspect!

Well aware and well versed. Too many brothers out there saying they’ll travel a thousand miles instead of sayin’ “my boy lives down the road...”. Game recognize game ♠️

Hey just wondering if you were still looking yes I am real and I have BBC I live in NJ and it’s just a train ride to NYC so just lmk

I would like to throw my name in the ring

Back