NYC/NJ/DC/MD

bigdgstacks

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
name is jerome. I'm from NEW YORK. I travel often around the east coast. I've been on here for about a year. but have not met any wives. Was able to speak with a few. just doesn't seem like people are real on here. if your near inbox me. so we can potentially meet. I just want to believe this website does have real freaks. who are looking to meet

Attachments

• 20160924_114929.jpg
    20160924_114929.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 20160924_114913.jpg
    20160924_114913.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20161215_191834.png
    IMG_20161215_191834.png
    949.4 KB · Views: 7
hey jerome
glad to see someone from the area on here. the site is for real, I've been here a while.
and i have women from time to time that are single and want to just fuck. A lot of the couples unfortunately are in the beginning stages and so meeting up with a stud to fuck is very scary. I am a real cuckold couple trainer and i specialize in first time couples, so with me, sex isn't on the table the first meeting - its about helping the couple establish limits and boundaries and also helping the wife not feel guilty about sex. Its a long process. Typically I spend 6 months with a couple before releasing them to find bulls to fuck.

how often do you come to nyc? do you have a hotel in manhattan? maybe we can meet up and if i can vouch for you, i can help set up some sex dates.

hey jerome
glad to see someone from the area on here. the site is for real, I've been here a while.
and i have women from time to time that are single and want to just fuck. A lot of the couples unfortunately are in the beginning stages and so meeting up with a stud to fuck is very scary. I am a real cuckold couple trainer and i specialize in first time couples, so with me, sex isn't on the table the first meeting - its about helping the couple establish limits and boundaries and also helping the wife not feel guilty about sex. Its a long process. Typically I spend 6 months with a couple before releasing them to find bulls to fuck.

how often do you come to nyc? do you have a hotel in manhattan? maybe we can meet up and if i can vouch for you, i can help set up some sex dates.

im usually in new york for about three to four days a week and yes, I am able to book a room in Manhattan.Only for serious play. but I also wanna say. I do appreciate your feed back on my topic.

im usually in new york for about three to four days a week and yes, I am able to book a room in Manhattan.Only for serious play. but I also wanna say. I do appreciate your feed back on my topic.
hi jerome
no worries. i just had one follow up question, what does "serious" play mean?

Back