I'm back

Hey everyone, I used to come here a lot before but I forgot my old password etc so just made a new account anyway.

Would be particularly keen to speak to any females under 30 years (some flexibility there) who are in Europe and either want this fetish or are curious about it. Will happily speak to females in other parts of the world too, although meeting would naturally be less likely. Latinas are my first preference ♥️🍑

I am not interested in speaking to male masturbators, any "couples" please put the female on the keyboard. I want this in real life 💕

Hope everyone gets lots of the sex they want to have, and watch.

Hey everyone, I used to come here a lot before but I forgot my old password etc so just made a new account anyway.

Would be particularly keen to speak to any females under 30 years (some flexibility there) who are in Europe and either want this fetish or are curious about it. Will happily speak to females in other parts of the world too, although meeting would naturally be less likely. Latinas are my first preference ♥️🍑

I am not interested in speaking to male masturbators, any "couples" please put the female on the keyboard. I want this in real life 💕

Hope u find what u deserve

Czech Republic here

Back