NYC / NJ BBC

NY_Latn_Cpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Seeking a new BBC for the wife. The ideal guy will be mature, tall, in shape, discreet, hung, clean, non-smoker, etc. We'd meet after working in Manhattan sometime to see f we hit it off, and if all goes well, we'd set a date for play.

We're cool, down to earth and no drama.

Seeking a new BBC for the wife. The ideal guy will be mature, tall, in shape, discreet, hung, clean, non-smoker, etc. We'd meet after working in Manhattan sometime to see f we hit it off, and if all goes well, we'd set a date for play.

I’m very interested. I’m 6’3”,220 lbs. 9 “ long and thick . ******* and disease free, clean , respectful, clean shaved , Kik —- dunk1999

Attachments

• E4148B26-181D-4991-ACF6-85A2FB8F0D1F.jpeg
    E4148B26-181D-4991-ACF6-85A2FB8F0D1F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7

I'm still available for you.

Hello how are you guys

I’m very interested in meeting. Send me the information.

I would love to meet up .

Back