NJ HotWife cpl looking for a good looking, friendly, charming, and selective 9-10+ BBC for LTR

SNJHWCPL

Couple
Real Person
From
NJ, US
Hello,

Please read the entire ad before responding. A good first impression goes a long way with my wife.

We are a hotwife couple and have been in the lifestyle for over 3 years now. I enjoy sharing my hotwife with 1 selective man at a time, whom she finds attractive inside and out. We are not into quantity but the quality of their character, so we seek a long-term arrangement with the rught man. This keeps everything safe and with a steady predictable schedule.

I've fantasized about sharing my sexy wife enjoying BBC for a long time. She is willing to indulge in this experience only if we can find someone that fits her criteria. Again she has to find you attractive inside and out.

Looking to find a super hung (9+), handsome, intelligent, interesting, and laid-back guy to help make this first experience come true and hopefully ongoing! You must be patient and willing to establish rapport with her. She loves good convo and loves to be flirted with at the right moment.

She has a thing for well educated, spoken and dressed man. If you know your way with words she would definitely respond well. Major turn on.

She does not like pushy(dominant) or arrogant men and it will take more than a big cock to catch her attention. You must be willing to put effort into this. If you are looking for an easy hook-up, please skip us.

You must be:
Non-smoker
Local (Near Philly but prefer someone on the SNJ side)
Able to share hosting duties (no hotels, that gets a expensive on weekly basis)
Must have 9-10+ inches and thick
Prefers you be between 35 and 55 years old
Prefers someone with a dad bod to well built with muscles (Bonus if you are big like Dwayne Johnson)
Prefers light skin black men that are shaven/hairless. (no offense to anyone, what she finds attractive)
*Vasectomy is preferred and sometimes a determining factor(a kink of hers)
*Bonus if you have big low-hanging balls (a kink of hers also)

She is 46 years old. 5' 6" Light brown hair, hazel eyes. Curvy size 12 (nice hips and booty) She is a sexy, curvy hourly figure wife and mom with a secret naughty side.

I am straight. I like to watch and sometimes join in depending on her mood, so you must be comfortable with that.

She has talked to and met a few black men in the past but either they are not comfortable with me in the room, or they are in a rush to just hook up, or just don't follow thru.
*Tip: If you don't pursue her, she assumes you are not interested*

Do not send a link to a picture as your intro, this will turn her off. We are looking to have a convo first and see if you could be a good candidate. We are also not looking for pen pals.

Please be able to have a conversation with me first, I will not tolerate people that push or are demanding.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Hello,

Please read the entire ad before responding. A good first impression goes a long way with my wife.

We are a hotwife couple and have been in the lifestyle for over 3 years now. I enjoy sharing my hotwife with 1 selective man at a time, whom she finds attractive inside and out. We are not into quantity but the quality of their character, so we seek a long-term arrangement with the rught man. This keeps everything safe and with a steady predictable schedule.

I've fantasized about sharing my sexy wife enjoying BBC for a long time. She is willing to indulge in this experience only if we can find someone that fits her criteria. Again she has to find you attractive inside and out.

Looking to find a super hung (9+), handsome, intelligent, interesting, and laid-back guy to help make this first experience come true and hopefully ongoing! You must be patient and willing to establish rapport with her. She loves good convo and loves to be flirted with at the right moment.

She has a thing for well educated, spoken and dressed man. If you know your way with words she would definitely respond well. Major turn on.

She does not like pushy(dominant) or arrogant men and it will take more than a big cock to catch her attention. You must be willing to put effort into this. If you are looking for an easy hook-up, please skip us.

You must be:
Non-smoker
Local (Near Philly but prefer someone on the SNJ side)
Able to share hosting duties (no hotels, that gets a expensive on weekly basis)
Must have 9-10+ inches and thick
Prefers you be between 35 and 55 years old
Prefers someone with a dad bod to well built with muscles (Bonus if you are big like Dwayne Johnson)
Prefers light skin black men that are shaven/hairless. (no offense to anyone, what she finds attractive)
*Vasectomy is preferred and sometimes a determining factor(a kink of hers)
*Bonus if you have big low-hanging balls (a kink of hers also)

She is 46 years old. 5' 6" Light brown hair, hazel eyes. Curvy size 12 (nice hips and booty) She is a sexy, curvy hourly figure wife and mom with a secret naughty side.

I am straight. I like to watch and sometimes join in depending on her mood, so you must be comfortable with that.

She has talked to and met a few black men in the past but either they are not comfortable with me in the room, or they are in a rush to just hook up, or just don't follow thru.
*Tip: If you don't pursue her, she assumes you are not interested*

Do not send a link to a picture as your intro, this will turn her off. We are looking to have a convo first and see if you could be a good candidate. We are also not looking for pen pals.

Please be able to have a conversation with me first, I will not tolerate people that push or are demanding.

Thank you for your time.
What an intelligent writing!! Congrats on that. Hope you find someone soon

Back