NYC Based 'Bull Fraternity" coming soon

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
As some of you may already know, I host parties in the NYC Metro area. For the past year I have been doing monthly cuckold parties where the main objective is to have something that stays true to what cuckolding is all about (note..there is more to cuckolding than just having the husband sitting there and watching). When we started these parties (I host them with a cuckold couple I know) we knew that the hardest part was going to be finding Bulls who truly understand what the cuckold lifestyle is all about. In the year that we’ve been doing this, we have managed to find some really good guys, but we could always use more. We still have way more couples than we do quality Bulls. So here is what we are going to do. Myself and a few other Bulls are starting a NYC based ‘Bull Fraternity”. This frat will hold monthly gatherings where will will discuss things pertaining to the lifestyle. There will be several core members comprised of myself and several other Bulls and we will have an open door policy to other guys wanting to learn how to be a true Bull. Keep in mind, just because you get invited to one of our meetings doesn’t mean that you’ll be invited back. We are all allergic to bullshit and we can see/smell it coming from a mile away. So if you’re not real about this, don’t waste your time. All of the founding members will take a vote on each new prospect and if that prospect doesn’t get a majority of the votes, then he won’t be invited back. It’s that simple. Each month one of the members will be required to bring a couple or single female to serve as our entertainment during the meeting. This woman will be expected to serve the Bulls in attendance but it will not be a gangbang. More like one Bull going in the room with her while the rest of us continue to talk.

So this post is directed to 2 groups of people:

Men who are serious about being a part of the cuckold lifestyle and are ready to separate themselves from the rest of the herd.

Women and couples who wish to be part of the entertainment during our meetings. Duties will typically include, dressing sexy of course, serving drinks, and pleasing the Bulls sexually. There will be a very strong Dominant presence at these meetings so women who have strong submissive desires are preferred.

If you are interested in being a part of this, feel free to reach out to me.

As some of you may already know, I host parties in the NYC Metro area. For the past year I have been doing monthly cuckold parties where the main objective is to have something that stays true to what cuckolding is all about (note..there is more to cuckolding than just having the husband sitting there and watching). When we started these parties (I host them with a cuckold couple I know) we knew that the hardest part was going to be finding Bulls who truly understand what the cuckold lifestyle is all about. In the year that we’ve been doing this, we have managed to find some really good guys, but we could always use more. We still have way more couples than we do quality Bulls. So here is what we are going to do. Myself and a few other Bulls are starting a NYC based ‘Bull Fraternity”. This frat will hold monthly gatherings where will will discuss things pertaining to the lifestyle. There will be several core members comprised of myself and several other Bulls and we will have an open door policy to other guys wanting to learn how to be a true Bull. Keep in mind, just because you get invited to one of our meetings doesn’t mean that you’ll be invited back. We are all allergic to bullshit and we can see/smell it coming from a mile away. So if you’re not real about this, don’t waste your time. All of the founding members will take a vote on each new prospect and if that prospect doesn’t get a majority of the votes, then he won’t be invited back. It’s that simple. Each month one of the members will be required to bring a couple or single female to serve as our entertainment during the meeting. This woman will be expected to serve the Bulls in attendance but it will not be a gangbang. More like one Bull going in the room with her while the rest of us continue to talk.

So this post is directed to 2 groups of people:

Men who are serious about being a part of the cuckold lifestyle and are ready to separate themselves from the rest of the herd.

Women and couples who wish to be part of the entertainment during our meetings. Duties will typically include, dressing sexy of course, serving drinks, and pleasing the Bulls sexually. There will be a very strong Dominant presence at these meetings so women who have strong submissive desires are preferred.

If you are interested in being a part of this, feel free to reach out to me.
Young/newish guy here very interested

Wish I was back in New York but you are very right not every Bull understands what cuckolding full is and the fact that it is a three person interaction and exchange of energy and roles. Not just a slam bam I fucked married pussy kind of thing.

Wish I was back in New York but you are very right not every Bull understands what cuckolding full is and the fact that it is a three person interaction and exchange of energy and roles. Not just a slam bam I fucked married pussy kind of thing.
I couldn't agree with you more. It's a very cerebral based lifestyle and some people simply don't enjoy mind games mixing with their sex. Nothing wrong with that. Different strokes for different folks.

Back