NY looking for bbc to please the wifes pussy

She got a fat Ass to unbelievable waves smack back when fucking doggy style
I hope she is on board with this. Seems like it's all about you and nothing about her. She should be able to vet for herself. You said "glaze". I'm taking that to mean bareback. You wanna believe that you know what she likes and what she wants. You don't!!! She married your punk ass. Let her pick for herself and you just sit back and watch. HER BODY HER CHOICE!!

I hope she is on board with this. Seems like it's all about you and nothing about her. She should be able to vet for herself. You said "glaze". I'm taking that to mean bareback. You wanna believe that you know what she likes and what she wants. You don't!!! She married your punk ass. Let her pick for herself and you just sit back and watch. HER BODY HER CHOICE!!
Man she shy to a point u think i would allow her to do anything she dont want lol we both want this to happen so you speak on a situation thats nonexistent sorry to disappoint

Lol clean as a whistle i thought this was a place where her fantasy can happen she talked me into this ******* and after awhile i gave into to the thought and even get turned on to see her fanasty fullfilled

If you look i never even got a chance to complete it just jumped right in
Who hooked you up with her? If she is so shy? Or is it that she is is shy around black guys because she is afraid of us? Like you would be able to protect her. You should just give up wanna be cuck boi.

Lol clean as a whistle i thought this was a place where her fantasy can happen she talked me into this ******* and after awhile i gave into to the thought and even get turned on to see her fanasty fullfilled
She talked you into this and she is shy lol. That's the best one yet. Dude you aren't going to get a BBC in your asshole on here. Try Grindr?

Back