nude beach, covered in cum

here's my first experience with a black man. Hubby and I were on holiday in spain and it was a nude beach. I am not a prude, so I enjoyed watching guys walking by when I was sitting ont he beach in my chair reading a book.
Hubbby went for the restrooms, so I was sitting ther by myself. A prety young black guy ( I guess around 20) well build sat hiself down about 1 meter in front of me. He was facing me and I saw his big dick , semi erect touching the sand. So I could't resist to play a bit. I am 46, pretty shapely and have large firm breasts. also I got pretty big pussylips. They make my hubby crazy.
So I started to open my legs and give him a straigh vue on my pussy. I once in a while was straking it, so that I could open my lips a bit. I noticed that he was intensely watching and his semi erect dick was starting to come up.
at that point I stopped reading my book and was looking him straight in the eyes. He moved over and sat on his knees in front of me and started talking. He excused himself for having now a complete hard dick but he could't helop himself seing my huge pusslips and my sexy breast. So I opened my legs a bit more. I was truly dripping and my seat of my chair was getting wet. He was maybe 1 foot away, so he could clearly see everything. I was hoping that he would jerk off, since that gets me truly horny but instead he told me that he had a nice trick uphis sleeeve.
He said that if I could get him horny enoufgh that he could cum without touching his dick. I didn't believe him, so I really starting playing my pussy, at a certain moment, when nobody around I had four fingers inside. Now I had my legs wide open and he had a full vieuw.
After a few minutes he started to wiggle and moved up half the distance between us, so his dick was almost touching my knees. He was still sitting on his.
Yhen he erupted without notice. And I mean erupted, his first load hit my left breast and that one was followed with four more. The last one straight into my pubic hair. In fact I was well covered from my breast down to my pussy. I couldn't believe the quantity of it. That made me explode and I wasn't quiet about it, so that got the attention of some people, but i coldn't care less at that moment.
So, he got up, said nothing and left. I was still sitting there covered in his cum, about 7 to 8 monutes later, when hubby showed up. I told him what happened. He pulled me up and we went to the bathrooms where he fucked me like he hadn't done in 15 years.
Beeing so many years later, I still masturbate to these memories.

here's my first experience with a black man. Hubby and I were on holiday in spain and it was a nude beach. I am not a prude, so I enjoyed watching guys walking by when I was sitting ont he beach in my chair reading a book.
Hubbby went for the restrooms, so I was sitting ther by myself. A prety young black guy ( I guess around 20) well build sat hiself down about 1 meter in front of me. He was facing me and I saw his big dick , semi erect touching the sand. So I could't resist to play a bit. I am 46, pretty shapely and have large firm breasts. also I got pretty big pussylips. They make my hubby crazy.
So I started to open my legs and give him a straigh vue on my pussy. I once in a while was straking it, so that I could open my lips a bit. I noticed that he was intensely watching and his semi erect dick was starting to come up.
at that point I stopped reading my book and was looking him straight in the eyes. He moved over and sat on his knees in front of me and started talking. He excused himself for having now a complete hard dick but he could't helop himself seing my huge pusslips and my sexy breast. So I opened my legs a bit more. I was truly dripping and my seat of my chair was getting wet. He was maybe 1 foot away, so he could clearly see everything. I was hoping that he would jerk off, since that gets me truly horny but instead he told me that he had a nice trick uphis sleeeve.
He said that if I could get him horny enoufgh that he could cum without touching his dick. I didn't believe him, so I really starting playing my pussy, at a certain moment, when nobody around I had four fingers inside. Now I had my legs wide open and he had a full vieuw.
After a few minutes he started to wiggle and moved up half the distance between us, so his dick was almost touching my knees. He was still sitting on his.
Yhen he erupted without notice. And I mean erupted, his first load hit my left breast and that one was followed with four more. The last one straight into my pubic hair. In fact I was well covered from my breast down to my pussy. I couldn't believe the quantity of it. That made me explode and I wasn't quiet about it, so that got the attention of some people, but i coldn't care less at that moment.
So, he got up, said nothing and left. I was still sitting there covered in his cum, about 7 to 8 monutes later, when hubby showed up. I told him what happened. He pulled me up and we went to the bathrooms where he fucked me like he hadn't done in 15 years.
Beeing so many years later, I still masturbate to these memories.
This is fucking hot

Back