Nothing more sexy or erotic in the world

Some will not agree and yet others can relate. PLEASE, no hate.

I just want to say the following, especially if your wife wants you to get into this lifestyle and you are a happy and content straight male hubby.

There is nothing more erotic, taboo or sexual, than a white male, especially if married, stripping down and exposing his inferior white dick, to that of his wife and a black male. The white male immediately, bend and bows to the black male and praises him, Then he puts his face within inches of the black cock and balls and looks at the black male and says, "may I please lick and suck your precious balls, cock and asshole sir"?

The black superior male nods his head. As I smell that pungent and wonderful aroma, my dick fills up and becomes erect. I lick and kiss his balls and cock and then move to his asshole and ass crack. I gently kiss that black asshole and then lick it and his whole crack. I continue to lick his ass and then move back to his beautiful and superior cock. The wife is laughing, talking and lighting a cigarette and she spreads her legs and is repeatedly telling me how I will never ever fuck her or get a blow job from her. She details and verbally assaults me, describing how she flipped me and turned me out to praise and support the black race also.

The story is more complicated but when I get that load of black sperm seed, I am fiercely jacking off while I am berated and humiliated by the pretty and younger wife. When the black man puts his hands on my head, closes my mouth and tells me to swallow, I am in fucking heaven!!!! Then he puts his mouth to my ear and says I am white-fag and I better respect him and all blacks or suffer the consequences.

I then noticed I came inside my condom and filled it up. When I used to fuck women with a condom on, I would not have came 1/3rd of what I just did when I was horny as hell being straight.

Last edited:
Some will not agree and yet others can relate. PLEASE, no hate.

I just want to say the following, especially if your wife wants you to get into this lifestyle and you are a happy and content straight male hubby.

There is nothing more erotic, taboo or sexual, than a white male, especially if married, stripping down and exposing his inferior white dick, to that of his wife and a black male. The white male immediately, bend and bows to the black male and praises him, Then he puts his face within inches of the black cock and balls and looks at the black male and says, "may I please lick and suck your precious balls, cock and asshole sir"?

The black superior male nods his head. As I smell that pungent and wonderful aroma, my dick fills up and becomes erect. I lick and kiss his balls and cock and then move to his asshole and ass crack. I gently kiss that black asshole and then lick it and his whole crack. I continue to lick his ass and then move back to his beautiful and superior cock. The wife is laughing, talking and lighting a cigarette and she spreads her legs and is repeatedly telling me how I will never ever fuck her or get a blow job from her. She details and verbally assaults me, describing how she flipped me and turned me out to praise and support the black race also.

The story is more complicated but when I get that load of black sperm seed, I am fiercely jacking off while I am berated and humiliated by the pretty and younger wife. When the black man puts his hands on my head, closes my mouth and tells me to swallow, I am in fucking heaven!!!! Then he puts his mouth to my ear and says I am white-fag and I better respect him and all blacks or suffer the consequences.

I then noticed I came inside my condom and filled it up. When I used to fuck women with a condom on, I would not have came 1/3rd of what I just did when I was horny as hell being straight.

This obviously works for you! Very hot!

Back