Not very into face cleaning. What should I do?

YCoupleRo

Couple
Real Person
From
Romania
Hello. Bf here.
My girlfriend insists on me cleaning the semen off her face after bull/bukkake and/ot swallowing the cum from her mouth but I really don't quite like it. I cannot even clean my own cum off her body or off her mouth without feeling some discomfort.
I am ok in kissing her when she sucks uncut bbc and feel the cock scent and taste on her lips but cum is too much for me.
She tells me it turns her on a lot. I have no idea why. We love each other so much and I wouldn't want our sex lifebto be ruined by this.
Any other guys into this situation?

you won't find too many guys NOT interested in bull semen on this forum....

part of this lifestyle is expanding your boundaries & pushing limits. she may know that you don't like it, but does it to show dominance. if that's the case, talk to her. You don't know your limits until you find them, and maybe you found them.

part of this lifestyle is expanding your boundaries & pushing limits. she may know that you don't like it, but does it to show dominance. if that's the case, talk to her. You don't know your limits until you find them, and maybe you found them.
I am not bisexual, though. Even though kissing her after she sucks uncut cock can be bisexuality

Hello. Bf here.
My girlfriend insists on me cleaning the semen off her face after bull/bukkake and/ot swallowing the cum from her mouth but I really don't quite like it. I cannot even clean my own cum off her body or off her mouth without feeling some discomfort.
I am ok in kissing her when she sucks uncut bbc and feel the cock scent and taste on her lips but cum is too much for me.
She tells me it turns her on a lot. I have no idea why. We love each other so much and I wouldn't want our sex lifebto be ruined by this.
Tell her no and that it makes you uncomfortable.

👍👍👍👍

Personally

i dont eat my own cum (unless required) pretty much hate the taste
i dont like the taste as such of any cum - some has little or no taste - some is quite strong

15 years ago I would have told you you were crazy if you though I would eat anyone's cum....lol
Now i would never pass up the chance to eat Black cum....

i do LOVE cleaning BBC - LOVE cleaning up creampies - like cleaning BBC cum off anywhere on a Lady's body - generally i dont notice the taste? its the act that is a turn on - being part of the "event" - and reclaiming the girl

the 20 year old i am playing with currently told me after our first 3 some that it really turned her on watching me suck cock and cleaning up - that she didnt thing it would turn her on - but it really excites her!

She cant wait to see me bred, now.

my advice is dont focus on the cum - focus being involved

And get over yourself - you will find you love it ---- I did

Hello. Bf here.
My opinion is that if you are a true cuck you don't have right to say no.
Simply do it and you will discover that you will love it very much!

I’ve licked a lot of cum off of my wife’s body and a few of her friends as well. I never thought I’d be doing this but as long as I’m super horny from watching and haven’t cum myself, I’m so turned on i can’t wait to lap it up as I watch a bull or two shoot a load on my wife or one of her friends. I’m so horny, I don’t even notice the taste but i do smell it but at that moment it’s a huge turn on to me. I’m so worked up from watching them please their bulls cocks and watching him please their pussies nice and deep I’m like a kid on Christmas morning just waiting for my treat. If I’ve cum by accident (wife makes sure that doesn’t happen, she likes horny me cleaning her up) i’m not quiet as excited about it and at that point really do it for her because she is doing this for me and yes she enjoys fucking all her black studs but she was 100% faithful and it took me years to talk her into this and she did it initially to please me. So, although I enjoy it, part of doing it also is to show her I support her decision to fuck black men, nothing says you support her being your BBC slut like watching, kissing her while she has sex then licking a big load off her face, tit’s, back, stomach, ass, and pussy!

I remember the first time i watched and the guy shot this massive load all on her face. I got between her legs and started fucking her, looking down and seeing her face just drenched in ropes of white cum, she was smiling, one of her eyes was pasted shut. We hadn’t even talked about anything other than me wanting to watch her fuck a BBC. I was so turned on I knew i wouldn’t last long at all, she had a big rope of cum across her chin, lips and nose, I wanted to kiss her and about the fourth stroke in her pussy, i was so horny I just bent down and gave her a big kiss. She put her arms around my neck and gave me such a great kiss back…..right before I came, I started licking all the cum off her face and tried to hold back until it was all gone but couldn’t. She was so turned on and didn’t expect that at all but loved it and I’ve cleaned her up with my tongue where ever the bull decides to cums on or in her every since.

Hello. Bf here.
start by eating your own cum while still hot n horny. you'll get used the taste and texture. after a little bit, you'll like it and becomes natural.

Licking up your. Own cum after you have cum is totally different to eating another guys cum after hes unloaded but as long as you havnt cum yourself that’s understandable but you do get to lie it I promise you

Hello. Bf here.
Maybe you try eating bull’s cum withholding your own orgasm. If you still dislike, tell your wife clearly that it’s not your cup of tea.

Hello. Bf here.
Nothing is going be ruin she will love you more I bet you

have not cleaned cum from a face yet, but to me it would be uncomfortable due to the fact of all that makeup.
I hate that taste.

But cum is cum and I would be greatful to get it.

Hello. Bf here.
If my wife asked this of me I would put my needs second to hers and hopefully I would begin to enjoy. It’s a big step but sounds like fun.

Back