Not true continued...

Cuckcd

Male
From
TX, US
At 11:00 I heard the sound outside my door. My immediate thought was to bolt to the bathroom where she couldn’t see me. Maybe then I could back out! Too late. The card key was slid and the door opened but the security bolt was still blocked. I had forgotten about that. I awkwardly called ou to hold on so I could open the door. Beth (my wife) entered slowly. I stumbled in my heels back to a chair in the corner of our hotel room. I can’t begin to describe how nervous and scared and humiliated I was. And still my little dicklet was straining against my cage. Beth said “well obviously you made your decision”. “Chris told me what you would do and he was right”. Why have you kept this from me for so long. I didn’t know what to say. I just sat there quietly staring at the floor. Beth appeared to be getting angry. She suddenly said condescendingly “ I guess I married a faggot; that’s just great”. I managed to say I’m sorry. She said so what do we do now? Do you want me to take on lovers outside our marriage? I will have to have some male companionship. I certainly won’t be getting any of that from you anymore. If we do this I will be in charge. I call all the shots. Are you actually gay? I answered that I am more likely bi. I still like girls but dream about guys. My wife pulled her cell phone out and I néw she was contacting Chris. It suddenly dawned on me how she was dressed. She would usually be in jeans and shirt without much makeup. That night she had on a black cocktail dress with black thigh high hose and some sexy high heel shoes. I didn’t even know she owned anything like that! Just then Chris must have answered. “Hi Chris! ... yeah you were spot on. I came up and he was completely dressed. ..... yeah I think he’s really embarrassed. You want to come over now? .... okay we’ll be waiting for you. Ok bye”. To be continued....

Last edited:
Back