Not sharing face pics prior to meeting

Many just want easy sex and feel entitled just because they are hung or black. I love BBC but it needs to be attached to a guy I AM ATTRACTED to and there has to be chemistry.

The bar pretty pretty much the same as vanilla dating for me.
Well said

Thatd a bummer..while I definitely wouldnt share anything here via the site I definitely dont mind verify via video on the app etc

...Someone verified also asked me to send a d pick via kik and i didnt really feel all the comfortable it had only a few messages and when that happened I was dismissed...

Things have been mad odd here on this site so far
So what is the issue with sending a picture here. I dont do Kik or the other apps and if we chat its here. I have had zero issues. Lately I had two that didnt quite turn out well, one we just didnt "mesh" and the other was great then he ghosted me so I think he was a poser. No sleep lost.

What is the deal with some couples not wanting to share face pics prior to meeting up?

To me that seems quite strange that anyone would refuse or insist on not sharing a facial pic with someone they are planning to meet with. It seems counter intuitive not to do so.

I've seen all types of excuses for this behavior:
-Career
-High visibility in the community
-Family
-Past incident of someone using photos against them in some way

If these are your concerns, why not simply remove yourself from the atmosphere/environment of trying to meet people that you've met online.
What about one uses those face pics you send them to blackmail you? Don't you think there should be some level of safety in all people do? What about a video call on Skype instead, where you can see people live and have a better judgment? Even though video call views are not perfect they still offer a better view than a picture that can be unwillingly distorted and misleading. Haven't you noticed that some women's asses look so nicely big in some pictures they haven't edited but look completely different when you see other pictures of them or in real life?

Last edited:
What is the deal with some couples not wanting to share face pics prior to meeting up?

To me that seems quite strange that anyone would refuse or insist on not sharing a facial pic with someone they are planning to meet with. It seems counter intuitive not to do so.

I've seen all types of excuses for this behavior:
-Career
-High visibility in the community
-Family
-Past incident of someone using photos against them in some way

If these are your concerns, why not simply remove yourself from the atmosphere/environment of trying to meet people that you've met online.
totally agree..scam artist...picture collectors...why would anyone with half a brain..agree to meet anyone without facial verification is beyond me,.just shows mind set of many losers onthis site...all about them...go away

Only i requires dick pictures because i want the best size for my mate
I know once they meet with us he will fuck her hard i just want to make sure its deep

I usually send a face pic if we buildup a good vibe via chat as I can trust her and she usually sends one back to show we on the same page.
Those who demand pics right away are fake scammer and pic collectors.

I usually send a face pic if we buildup a good vibe via chat as I can trust her and she usually sends one back to show we on the same page.
Those who demand pics right away are fake scammer and pic collectors.
Thoughts on ppl who ask for d pick right away to “show them what you are working with”?

I’ve seen a few “real” Ppl ask for that here and it’s always been a little worrying for me etc

How so, if you don’t mind me asking.
From experience over time. Most people are not interested in meeting. Or they are pretending to be their wife. I have had so many white guys pretending to be black men so they can ask for pics and they think I will talk dirty to them that way. After a while you just have certain rules or boundaries you don't change for anyone.

Back