Share wife but not cuck.

We are in this same boat. Not a cuck situation and I enjoy my husband's cock more than enough. The BBC thing is simply a turn on for both of us and I almost always have my husband's cock in my mouth while our friend(s) fuck me or he fucks me with their cocks in my mouth. I love the feeling of having them all cover me with attention and being taken by all of them. We've never been into the humiliation or anything like that. We are much more of a stag/vixen couple.

I don't know about that. I've seen some serious 7 8 and 9!
I'm only 5.5 to 6. It's getting smaller since I'm pussy free also.
At this rate I'll be down to 4.5 within a year or so.
overall It's inadequate really even if you have good stamina.
That aside bigger juicier cock and big balks are just more attractive.
Especially on BBC.
That being said some men are better at staying erect and shooting bigger loads also. That helps.
Just my opinion...thanks
One I can absolutely guarantee you she did not only have 8-10 inch before you. The average dick is like 4.5 to 6. Sometimes it is because we are maybe more aggressive during play with the sleeve for the wife that they cum harder. Mentally make her relaxed she will tell you all her fantasies... I'm a stag as well but let's fight for a realistic version of what the wife can expect it's not 8-10. Most people saying 8 are 6. Anyway good l

I don't know about that. I've seen some serious 7 8 and 9!
I'm only 5.5 to 6. It's getting smaller since I'm pussy free also.
At this rate I'll be down to 4.5 within a year or so.
overall It's inadequate really even if you have good stamina.
That aside bigger juicier cock and big balks are just more attractive.
Especially on BBC.
That being said some men are better at staying erect and shooting bigger loads also. That helps.
Just my opinion...thanks
Are there 7-9 available? Yes but they aren't the norm amongst any race. That's been shown to be inaccurate. My wife has played with both and enjoyed the black gentleman because he was more aggressive/passionate not bigger. Another factor is girth which many women prefer to length. Then there's aesthetics one may look more pleasing than another, some like myself prefer the color contrast.
I understand this is a fantasy site, but for those who want it to become a reality they should be prepared for the reality of the lifestyle, which is not 8-10 it's far more likely you will find 7's than the others. My response was mainly to say set realistic goals for real results. Good luck on your continued journey

Are there 7-9 available? Yes but they aren't the norm amongst any race. That's been shown to be inaccurate. My wife has played with both and enjoyed the black gentleman because he was more aggressive/passionate not bigger. Another factor is girth which many women prefer to length. Then there's aesthetics one may look more pleasing than another, some like myself prefer the color contrast.
I understand this is a fantasy site, but for those who want it to become a reality they should be prepared for the reality of the lifestyle, which is not 8-10 it's far more likely you will find 7's than the others. My response was mainly to say set realistic goals for real results. Good luck on your continued journey
Valid point and well expressed!
Thank you and best wishes to you also.

Ok here is a strange one for you, my wife of 23 years, before me only had 8-10in penises that were also very thick, im 6in'ish thick but not super thick. I'm not a beta one bit, former college wrestler. So the cuck idea doesn't really appeal to me, but watching my wife get a huge penis again, that does appeal. Would that mean more swinger? I know she craves a big penis, based on how hard she comes with the rx sleeve I bought and wear to fuck her every now and than. Sorry I'm all over the place, haven't really ever seen a place like to discuss this stuff. By I'm the only white she has ever been with, previously were all Indian or Pakistani, and well one Greek I guess that's sort of Caucasian. I digress, thanks for reading and maybe offering some advice.

I would not get too hung up on labels. if it works for both you and your wife.. then, wonderful.

Back