Not sharing face pics prior to meeting

Its pretty simple, establish compatibility with a few DMs, then see if there is attraction which requires a face picture. Get past those two steps then you see if there is chemistry by chatting on phone or video chat. If there is chemistry meet in person.
I would agree with this. Sadly there is a lot of incel behavior in this lifestyle. Guys who get mad if you aren’t choosing them, and they just want to punish you or ruin your life.

I would agree with this. Sadly there is a lot of incel behavior in this lifestyle. Guys who get mad if you aren’t choosing them, and they just want to punish you or ruin your life.

Many just want easy sex and feel entitled just because they are hung or black. I love BBC but it needs to be attached to a guy I AM ATTRACTED to and there has to be chemistry.

The bar pretty pretty much the same as vanilla dating for me.

Many just want easy sex and feel entitled just because they are hung or black. I love BBC but it needs to be attached to a guy I AM ATTRACTED to and there has to be chemistry.

The bar pretty pretty much the same as vanilla dating for me.
My wife hasn’t had her first bbc but we are working toward it.

We have met guys after exchanging face pictures and talking on the phone but it didn’t work out in person. We simply don’t have the time to meet every potential guy based off DMs.

We always do a form of video chat before meeting. If it is a couple then we want to video chat with both. Never ever would we put a face picture on this site way to many fakes.

What is the deal with some couples not wanting to share face pics prior to meeting up?

To me that seems quite strange that anyone would refuse or insist on not sharing a facial pic with someone they are planning to meet with. It seems counter intuitive not to do so.

I've seen all types of excuses for this behavior:
-Career
-High visibility in the community
-Family
-Past incident of someone using photos against them in some way

If these are your concerns, why not simply remove yourself from the atmosphere/environment of trying to meet people that you've met online.
totally agree ..i demand picture..with a note init with todays date...keeps it reall...so many fakes on here its becoming a waste of time..picture collectors is all it is//

Got to really vet potential fuck buddies.
We have in the past. Just noticing, as new as we are, that there are a lot of flakes and fakes in this lifestyle.
We also keep getting guys who, at the last moment, will say they need us to pay gas money or come get them. That’s a red flag for us as well

What is the deal with some couples not wanting to share face pics prior to meeting up?

To me that seems quite strange that anyone would refuse or insist on not sharing a facial pic with someone they are planning to meet with. It seems counter intuitive not to do so.

-Career
-Family

If these are your concerns, why not simply remove yourself from the atmosphere/environment of trying to meet people that you've met online.
This goes both ways, my friend. My wife will send a face pic via kik after some chatting but she’s run into bulls who simply refuse to send a recent pic of themselves. Instead she’ll get blurry or old pics or the same dick pic that’s in their media files on this site that she’s already seen. She has even offered to FaceTime and the bulls stand her up or give some lame excuse that they’re not available, ever. I may be partial but all I can do is shake my head when I see a bull blow an opportunity to be with my wife. She’s an amazing partner.

This goes both ways, my friend. My wife will send a face pic via kik after some chatting but she’s run into bulls who simply refuse to send a recent pic of themselves. Instead she’ll get blurry or old pics or the same dick pic that’s in their media files on this site that she’s already seen. She has even offered to FaceTime and the bulls stand her up or give some lame excuse that they’re not available, ever. I may be partial but all I can do is shake my head when I see a bull blow an opportunity to be with my wife. She’s an amazing partner.
Same!

With few exceptions I always meet someplace that I'm already to be. That way when they don't show, it's not a problem. I didn't change my plans.

We are at a nude resort for the summer. I had a guy who wanted to come meet me. I know from experience that it's likely he will never show up. That is partly because most contacts never show. It's also because guys get excited about a nude resort until they realize they have to take their clothes off.

I've been corresponding with a guy who is wearing a mask in his pictures. I told him that of course there were never guarantees, but the risk is higher if I have no idea what you look like. How would I ever find you in a crowd? I get the privacy thing, but I'm showing my face. If you don't and you spend money for a hotel or entrance into a resort without a face picture and get rejected, that's on you

We always do a form of video chat before meeting. If it is a couple then we want to video chat with both. Never ever would we put a face picture on this site way to many fakes.
Yeah, we're super hesitant to upload any pics on sites like this. We already have ours up on a swinging site, and kik is our preferred method of exchanging other pics/info.

If a guy doesn't show us a face pic early on in the convo we just move on. No point in wasting everyone's time if there's no attraction.

-Career
-Family

Its a must.

-Career
-Family

Thatd a bummer..while I definitely wouldnt share anything here via the site I definitely dont mind verify via video on the app etc

...Someone verified also asked me to send a d pick via kik and i didnt really feel all the comfortable it had only a few messages and when that happened I was dismissed...

Things have been mad odd here on this site so far

My method for meeting with someone
1) Get to to know each other through chat on the site
2) exchange body pics and info to get better acquainted
3) exchange face pics
4) discuss location of meeting

If you are not okay with exchanging face pics until a meeting that is okay with me in some cases as long as you can prove that it is your body in the pics.

I agree. I’d rather know who I’m dealing with and looking for? I had this couple on here guy wanted to fuck his chick which was hot. But I couldn’t view his profile nor had a profile picture?🤷🏽‍♂️

-Career
-Family

Do they at least Skype or FaceTime

If they would just verify with a quick five second video on here, it would be so much easier. Feels like more than 75% of the accounts are fake.
Try more like 95% or people who can't or won't deliver the goods. Don't take this place too seriously for any potential meets. It's most fantasy people here.

Back